Halloween Movies You Should See

Hi. So how many of you do Halloween? I know some people don’t for religious reasons.
It’s pretty close to Halloween so I’ll talk about a few great Halloween movies.
I don't really read many Halloween books, but I've seen some great movies.
Here’s a brief photoshoot.
They’re both pretty great movies.
The Addams Family is rated PG-13, though personally I think it could have been rated lower than that, and it’s a great comedy [it also doesn’t have much horror in it].
I think you can see the summary and cast from this picture. I highly recommend it.
This is a cool Halloween Disney movie, starring Bette Midler. Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy.
It’s rated PG, and is a comedy.
You can probably see the summary from here, and it’s a very good movie, with great stars, and a great supporting cast.
So, if you celebrate Halloween what is your costume?
I have a sort of steampunk style Victorian costume.

‘Till next time!

Comments

  1. These sound like awesome Halloween movies. :)

    Happy (almost) Halloween!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are.
    Happy almost Halloween, Quinley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I've seen Hocus Pocus. It was a pretty good movie!
    Also, My family actually just started watching Once Upon a Time XD. It's funny how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it is. We watch it every Halloween (starting like last year).
    Ooh, cool. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. How many episodes have you seen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, cool. I've seen the whole first season and it is a really good show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hocas Pocas is so great! I haven't seen it in a long time. I was just watching The Addams Family the other day, but I didn't get to finish it. I laughed a lot and want to see the end sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! It totally is.
    Oh, yeah, it is a really funny and great movie.
    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag

August Recap