September Recap

Hi. So, it’s time for my September wrap-up post. It feels like I just did the August one. Anyway, let’s get on with how September went.
Books Read in September
Of these books I think Lodestar is my favorite.
Movies Watched in September
Some of these are re-watches. Just FYI.
So what’s cool about this movie is that both Chris Hemsworth [Thor], and Tessa Thompson [Valkyrie] were in it.
And it’s impossible to pick a favorite movie. I think The Avengers is still my favorite, though. Avatar is a close second [you should watch it, if you haven’t already].
TV Shows Watched in September
Seasons 2 and 3
Season 3
I kinda just skipped around through various seasons
Events of September
-I got sick, again, and watched three movies in one day.
-My best friend came to visit. I’m so excited she’s here
-I read a lot more
Also, I’ve gotten into drawing and painting recently. Here are a few pictures I’ve done.
And, yes, I did trace my hand to get this picture done well.
Those are the major events. However, I already know October will have some exciting events ‘cause there’s Halloween, and my birthday, plus my mom said I could maybe get a rabbit then, and I’ll be helping out at a tea that’s meant to be like the Victorian era. And I’m pretty sure my martial arts lessons start in October.
Goals for October
-Post a video and blog post weekly on each blog
-Keep up reading
-Watch the rest of the Marvel movies
-Find another new show besides Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to get ‘’into’’
-Do some more art
So, that was how September went for me. How was your September?

Comments

  1. That sounds like a great September! Mine was fine.

    Those are some good goals. Happy early birthday! I really liked Men in Black actually! (my mom said, "what else is Chris Hemsworth in?" once the movie finished. Which is funny, because the reason we went to see it was because Valkyrie and Thor were both in it XD.) Yes! Agent's of SHIELD! Did you finish season 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Diamond. Ooh, yes, Men in Black was a great movie. We recognized Chris Hemsworth at first. And everyone else was like "Oh, my gosh, the main female character looks so familiar. What was she in?" And I was like "Didn't she play Valkyrie?"
    No. I haven't quite finished Season 3. I think I only have one or two episodes left though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag

August Recap