My Current Playlist

Hey, everyone! I haven't done a playlist in a while so here's my current one:
White Horse-Taylor Swift
All About That Bass-Meghan Trainor
I Bet You Don't Curse God-Christina Grimmie
Safety Dance-Glee Cast
Breathe-Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat
Love Story-Taylor Swift
The Fame-Lady Gaga
Workin' On It-Meghan Trainor
Firework-Katy Perry
Freaks Like Me-Todrick Hall
Feelin' Good-Christina Grimmie
Write Your Story-Francesca Battistelli
Gold-Britt Nicole
Ready or Not-Britt Nicole
Born This Way-Lady Gaga
Tied Together With a Smile-Taylor Swift
Never Grow Up-Taylor Swift
Wolves-Selena Gomez
Scars to your Beautiful-Alessia Cara
I have to give Spotify credit for finding I loved most of these songs. I mean, I don't even watch Glee. And I never thought I'd like Lady Gaga's songs. Anyway, what's on your playlist?



Comments

  1. I love everything Taylor Swift ;)
    I also like those Megan Trainor songs. Have you ever listened to Ava Max?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, me too.
    I've heard a few of her songs I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! She hasn't released a ton of songs yet, so you may have heard all of them XD

      Delete
  3. Yeah, that's true. They're still really good songs though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy