Black Beauty Book Review + Posting Schedule

Hi. I’ve been doing a lot of reviews lately. I just realized that…..
ANYWAY, I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend.
So…...here are my thoughts on Black Beauty.
It was very…….different than what I usually read. It’s told from Black Beauty’s point of view. It’s very slow, and about his life. It was well-written, though. 
Highlights
-Interesting Writing Style
-Good characters
-Realistic story [since when have I cared about realism?]
-HORSES ARE THE BEST [not really related to the book but oh well]
-The author took a storyline that could be incredibly boring and made it interesting
-It actually helped stop animal abuse, according to the back of the book
-I actually really liked it
Normally, I prefer sci-fi/fantasy but this was great. It’s kind of sad, though……..
I don’t really know what else to say about it.
There wasn’t really anything inappropriate in this book. It’s sad, so maybe 9-10+.
I encourage you to read this book.
Also, I auditioned to be in some community theater plays so fingers crossed.

 Posting Schedule
Monday: Crazy Country Dolls
Wednesday: An Untold Truth Chapter
Friday: CCD Video
Saturday: Tales of A Triple Threat Post or Video

Comments

  1. I can't believe I've never read Black Beauty, crazy huh?! It's such a popular book! I need to pick it up for sure xo

    MakeupMuddle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. This was the first time I'd read it. It's very good.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Black Beauty, but I like horses, so I may enjoy reading it. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd probably really like it, Quinley. You like classics, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag