April Recap

2020 is already 1/3 over. Can you believe it? Just wow.
Anyway, on with the recap.
Books Read in April





Movies Watched in April





TV Shows Watched in April

Seasons 4 and 5. I also rewatched a bit of Season Two.
Season One

Season Two

Season One
Okay, so I kinda rewatched the whole show after I finished it. I've seen Shindig and Ariel at least three times each. It's a really good show. 

Season Three
GUYS, I LOVE CHARLOTTE SO MUCH. SHE'S JUST SO SMART AND BEAUTIFUL AND COMPLEX, and okay, yeah, I'm obsessed.




This is basically my reaction when somebody gives me a hug. I really, really don't like being touched in general, usually. 







Okay, okay, I'm done with the GIFs now. 

Season One
I pretty much just skipped around through various seasons.
Events of April
-Well, y'know, quarantine. Again, my life hasn't changed that much. But I miss taekwando and seeing friends. 
-New Schleich animals! I doubt any of you know what that is but it happened
-Easter, obviously
-Various hobbies. Y'know, acting, filmmaking, writing, reading, sports, skateboarding, TV/movies, the usual. 
-Easter, of course
-TRICIA HELFER'S BIRTHDAY HAPPENED. 
If you know me then you know I'm a tad obsessed with this gorgeous lady.
So, um, be sure to wish her a happy late birthday
Maybe I talk a bit too much about Tricia.... Am I going to stop?
Aren't Lucifer GIFs just the best? They have one for everything.

-Also, they released a Parks and Rec quarantine episode, which I haven't seen but looks really funny [I mean, it's Parks and Recreation, it's all funny].
-Also, hours of playing Parks and Rec with my sisters [I'm usually Tom or Andy] and playing Schleich
So, see ya later, fellow fiction fanatics [that's a tongue twister right there].



Comments

  1. Oh, I've been meaning to see the new (2019) Nancy Drew! What did you think of it? I've seen two of the Clue endings so far. It's so cool that there are three! Even though it's a murder mystery Tim Curry is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cute movie, and a pretty good modern adaptation.
    I've seen all three. Tim Curry is awesome in everything he does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should read like, all of the books you mentioned.
    Oh, you watched Lord of the Rings too? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really good. I highly recommend all of them.
    I did. I really liked them (or at least the one I saw).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy