30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 3 + The Famous People Tag

Hey, there. Today is Day 3 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge, which is to write about your fears. I don’t actually have that many. If one of my friends or family members got hurt, then I’d be scared for them, and if I was dying [or someone I loved was dying] then I’d be scared but I don’t worry about things. God will take care of it, and I like to live life to the fullest. Now, I’ll also be doing The Famous People Tag. Lydia from www.thefashioncheetah.blogspot.com [yes, I am aware she stopped blogging several years ago] did this tag, and she said anyone could do it, so that’s what I’m doing.
Who is your favorite singer or group?
Ooh! There are so many! I think I’ll have to say Christina Grimmie.
If your favorite male actor was in the room with you how would you respond?
Probably just say, ‘’I’m a fan of your work, and you were very inspiring to me.’’
Is there a famous person you used to like but suddenly you’ve changed your mind?
Uhhhhhhh, I don’t think so. Even if I’m not obsessed with celebrities like I used to be I still appreciate their work, and think the ‘celebrity hate’ is just obnoxious and needs to stop.
Name one famous person you like who’s name starts with ‘V’
I can’t think of anyone
What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses?
This one is one of my favorites.
Who’s your favorite royal person?
Meghan Markle
Who’s your favorite child actor/actress?
Rowan Blanchard
Is there an actor/actress that you actually like knowing the private lives of?
No, not really.
Do you think actors/actresses have improved over the past 100 years?
Yes! I think movies have improved, too.
What is the weirdest famous person’s name?
Lupita Nyong’o. I still like it, I’ve just never heard it before.
Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one?
I think I look kind of like Katee Sackhoff. Not enough to be her twin or anything but we have some similar features.
Share your favorite famous person quote
People will try and put you in a box. It’s up to you to not fall into that box-Tricia Helfer
Who’s your favorite dancer?
Maddie Ziegler
Who is your favorite actress, and why? When did you decide she was your favorite?
A few of my favorites are…..
Pauley Perrette
Reese Witherspoon
Katee Sackhoff
Tricia Helfer
Lesley-Ann Brandt
Grace Park
And Anne Hathaway
What I love about all of them is that they are incredible actresses, and most of them are strong, smart, independent women who stand up for what they think is right, which is a truly admirable quality to have.
Alright. I tag:
Oh, and could someone please let Diamond know that I nominated her for this award? My wordpress account isn’t letting me comment on her blog.







Comments

  1. Oooh...I LOVE this tag. :D Thank you so much for tagging me. :) And I love Anne Hathaway, she is such an amazing actress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love it too. I'll have to thank whichever blogger created it. Yes, I love Anne Hathaway, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! this is neat! Thank you for the nomination. We'll tackle this as soon as we can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. There's no rush. Also, sorry for the late reply.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag