30 Day Blogging Challenge [Day 4]

Bonjour! Today’s Day 4 in the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. What I’m going to be doing today is naming 10 songs I love right now. I love music, and I have a loooong playlist so I’m naming 17 songs instead.
1: My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne
2: Invisible-Christina Grimmie
3: Ocean Eyes-Billie Eilish
4: I Don’t Know My Name-Grace VanderWaal
5: What A Girl Is-Dove Cameron
6: When Will My Life Begin?-Mandy Moore
7: Wrecking Ball [The Voice Performance]-Christina Grimmie
8: Stand Out-Sabrina Carpenter
9: Sk8er Boi-Avril Lavigne
10: Starving-Hailee Steinfeld
11: Feelin’ Good-Christina Grimmie
12: Get Yourself Together-Christina Grimmie
13: Nobody’s Home-Avril Lavigne
14: If Only-Dove Cameron
15: Thumbs-Sabrina Carpenter
16: Make You Stay-The Girl And The Dreamcatcher
17: Back To Beautiful-Sofia Carson

Well, that’s all for today. Have you ever heard any of these songs?

Comments

  1. I've only ever listened to "If Only" but, Dove Cameron's voice is beautiful. And I am sure the other songs are too.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dove has a GORGEOUS voice. I love her singing so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag