Tags

Good day, mortals! I’m in a Shakespeare mood today. You may be wondering why I’m not doing the 30 Day Blogging Challenge today. Well, I got bored of it, and so in a typical McKayla fashion I decided to just do it on the days the challenge looked interesting. However, I have gotten tagged for two awards.
First is the Liebster Award!
I was tagged by the lovely MEM at www.musicmysterymiddleearthandmitochondria.blogspot.com. She nominated anyone who hasn’t done the Liebster Award, and I haven’t yet but soon I will!
Rules
-Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you for this award [I think I already did that but just to be safe, thanks again, MEM]
-Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
-Give 11 random facts about yourself
-Nominate 11 bloggers, and notify them
-Give them eleven questions
MEM’s questions
What is your favorite fictional bromance/non-romantic friendship?
Ooh, that’s a good question, and there are so many awesome answers [also, it’s hard answering this because knowing who people think is a couple, and who isn’t gets confusing]
I really like the on-and-off friendship between John Casey, and Chuck Bartowski in Chuck. It’s so funny.
Would you rather live on the moon or under the sea?
Hmm, if I lived under the sea then would I get to be a mermaid? If the answer is yes then under the sea.
If you could paint your room any color you want what color would you paint it?
I’d like to paint it a cream color.
What was the last song you listened to on repeat?
Invisible by Christina Grimmie
Worst line of dialogue you either wrote or read somewhere?
I really don’t know.
What is your least favorite time period?
Hmmmmm, I like all of them. There isn’t an answer to this question!
Would you rather spend an hour with your favorite fictional hero/heroine or a day with your favorite author?
Definitely the first one! We could go on an hour-long adventure [the ones in TV shows are only forty-five minutes so…….totally possible!
Are you a morning person, a night owl or not an owl or a person at all?
Hmmmm, well on an average day I get up anywhere from 5:00 to 6:05 and I normally fall asleep between 10:00 and 10:45 so I’d say I’m a morning person.
If you had to change your name what would you change it to?
I think the names [besides my actual name] that suit me the best are Amber and Carly.
Cats or dogs?
Whyyyyyy must you torture me? I suppose if forced to make this horrible decision I would choose *dramatic sigh* cats. I love dogs but cats are my all-time favorite animal.
Do you want a dragon?
Sure. Sounds like fun.
Now for the eleven random facts about myself:
1: I’ve taken the Myers-Briggs Personality Test, and I’m an ENTP-A, and the description is scarily accurate
2: Speaking of quizzes, I love ‘Which Character Are You’ quizzes
3: My favorite football team is the Carolina Panthers
4: I have an interest in business and entrepreneurship
5: My hobbies are acting, singing, dancing, writing, playing sports, doll collecting, and talking
6: I actually like TV series better than movies
7: I just wrote my first song a few days ago. It’s called ‘’Identity’’ and it’s about not fitting into a category [i.e being the fashionable one, the smart one, the sporty one, the funny one and the artsy one and it describes me perfectly]
8: If Disney continues to make more live-action princess movies I’d love to play Rapunzel in a live-action Tangled
9: I love Japanese culture, fashion, history and ball-jointed dolls
10: I have three Tsum Tsums: Kylo Ren, Storm Trooper #1 and a Beanie Boo racoon
11: My favorite makeup is mascara

I tag anyone who likes spy movies/TV shows/books
My questions:
Have you ever written a fanfiction? If you have, who or what was it about? If you have written multiple fanfictions, which was your favorite and why?
Do you prefer realistic fiction or unrealistic fiction?
What fictional superhero are you most like?
When have you gotten in the most trouble?
British history or French history?
Science or math?
If you could play any character in a movie/TV series, who would you play?
Would you rather be an actor, a singer or a model?
Favorite book cover/movie poster?
Fruits or vegetables?
Favorite unusual animal?
Now, Emmie at www.americangirlworld.wordpress.com nominated anyone who likes Star Wars to do the Star Wars character tag! Yay, thanks Emmie!
Here are the rules:
1: There are no rules
2: Refer to Number 1
3: There is one absolute rule: You must use your original characters [OC] for this tag
4: The Sorta Rule: Scream a huge thank you at whoever tagged you whilst treating them to pizza at your favorite pizza chain [Emmie, you’re the best!]
5: The Kinda Rule: Include the link to this post so that Penny can read everyone’s answers to this smol, strange tag.
6: The Rule That’s Not Really A Rule But Would Be Great: Include the graphic, and tag at leats 3 Jedi and Sith Lords

1: Who’s your Obi-Wan Kenobi? [Sassy, a great mentor, but can be a bit strict]
Oooh, tough one. I think I’ll say Evan Patricks from S.O.S, my superhero spy novel, even though he isn’t very sassy. He’s a great mentor, and he’s kinda [read: always] strict. He’s super unemotional, too.
So he TOTALLY does not look strict in that picture but, uh, trust me he is [he’s also a werewolf].
2: Who’s your Leia Organa [feisty, incredible comebacks, does their own thing]
This so SCREAMS Taylor Phillips from S.O.S!
While Tay may not be a princess, she very well could be because Taylor loves ball gowns, shoes and pretty things. She’s also a super feisty, independent, tough, kickbutt agent with a sensitive, sweet streak. Yeah, that fits her pretty well.
3: Who’s Your Finn [overeager, adorable, a cinnamon roll]
This sounds a whole lot like Piper Hyde from, well, Piper Hyde [this is actually a TV series script I’m working on that may one day be an actual show]
Yes, that is me. I picture myself starring as her. Piper’s super sweet, totally hyper and is the definition of sweetness! She could kick butt, and she’s pretty smart but she’s soooooo adorable and precious, and kinda clueless.
4: Who’s your Padme? [kind, loving but also kickbutt]
Ummmmm, well I think I’ll say Danielle Bridger from S.O.S
Dani is the S.O.S trainer so she’s obviously smart and strong like all the agents there but she’s the most openly emotional, gentle and caring. Kind of like the ‘’Mom’’ of the team.
5: Who’s your Count Dooku? [deliciously evil, extra, sick burns]
Maybe Jeremy from a fanfic I wrote awhile ago [he was an original character, so does that count?]
Yep, that’s a picture of Loki. Anyway, Jeremy was super creepy, full-on evil, and mentally abusive to his sister [who was actually a villain on a TV show and this is from her backstory]. Jeremy doesn’t have very good burns though…..
6: Who’s your BB-8? [too cute, everybody loves them, can do no wrong]
Jack Fleming from a fanfic [again he was an OC]. He’s the on-and-off love interest of one of the characters [another villain backstory, just with a different villain], and he’s SO nice, so sweet, so tenderhearted, and he can do no wrong. He’s perfect.
7: Who’s your Yoda? [underestimated, extra, wise]
Hmmmm, well maybe Clint Clarke from S.O.S
He’s kinda the stereotypical old man but he has some secret powers, and he’s very wise.
8: Who’s your Anakin Skywalker? [bratty, rebellious, whiny]
So, she’s not rebellious but Jenny Thornton from Piper Hyde is pretty bratty and whiny. She’s on the same side as Piper but she’s a total self-obsessed jerk, who thinks she’s better than everyone, and she’s fake nice.
9: Who’s your C3-PO? [always worrying, gives depressing information, constantly wailing]
Agent Paul Russ from Piper Hyde. He’s always complaining, trying to get Piper to do work for him, and he wails/screams a lot. Total drama king.
10: Who’s your Luke Skywalker? [hero, has been through a lot, has their share of flaws]
Trinity Cunnings the main character from S.O.S. She has a lot of flaws [personal and professional], she’s had some tough times and she’s pretty much anti-hero/villain for the story, and she struggles a lot with anxiety but in the end she’s a good person.
Alright, I tag anyone who loves Star Wars!









Comments

  1. Oooh, I loved reading your answers, Chuck and Casey is such an awesome friendship (friendship with a chance of someone getting murdered. XD)

    And I too, have wanted to play one of my own characters, and made up mind which one I would play if there was a movie (I have decided I would two roles in it.)

    Also I would love to learn more about the characters you posted about. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's cool! Yes friendship with a chance of getting murdered describes the Chuck and Casey friendship perfectly. That's partly why I write movie scripts:so I can star in them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag