Late May/Early June Favorites

Hello! Today, I decided to do a post on the things I love right now. There’s quite a lot. Btw, this isn’t activities because the activities I love tend to stay the same [acting, blogging/YouTubing, playing sports, reading, watching movies and TV, playing with dolls/playing games/play acting, exercise, being with my family, listening to music, writing, and doing schoolwork]. So these are just the current things I love:
Books
This is such a good book! I’m about ¾ through. I’m normally a very sci-fi/fantasy centered person so it’s rare to find a contemporary that I love [I really like From Twinkle, With Love also]. Dimple is probably one of the most ambitious characters ever, and Rishi’s so sweet it’s impossible not to love him. I love the diversity, and feminism in this, also.
I’m not even a big Wizard Of Oz fan but I really like this retelling! Basically Dorothy found a way to get back to Oz, and she’s evil so another girl from Kansas [Amy Gumm] has to stop her. Just wow.
Movies
This is the only new movie I’ve seen in awhile, and it was SUCH a great action/spy movie. I’ve seen Mission: Impossible:Ghost Protocol before but I’d never seen the first one.
TV Shows
I’ve barely gotten to see any of it [on account of the fact that my siblings are not allowed to watch it] but I still LOVE it so much. I’m glad we’re finally getting to see more of Six. Tricia Helfer is a really good actress, and at the beginning of the show she didn’t really have much to work with. The plots are getting better, and we’re seeing more layers to all the characters.
I’m at the beginning of Season 6 now, and it still manages to be amazing, DiNozzo continues to be…...well, DiNozzo [he’s hilarious], and Abby is such a sweet and wonderful character. Also, apparently Ziva [Cote De Pablo] can sing, and really well.
My sister and I are almost at the end of Season 2, and I LOVE Vic’s storyline. She’s such a great character, and Katee Sackhoff is a great actress. Also, my sister and I watched three or four episodes in one day because there was this HUGE cliffhanger that had to do with Cady Longmire [I won’t spoil anything more].
Songs
‘’Sweet But Psycho-Ava Max’’
I don’t have the link to the video but if you go to YouTube and type in ‘’Sweet But Psycho-Ava Max’’ it should show up. This is such a great song, and it kinda reminds me of Six from Battlestar Galactica.
‘’So Am I-Ava Max’’
I don’t have the link to any of these videos but So Am I is a really great song. Again, Ava Max is an incredible singer.
‘’Warrior-Demi Lovato’’
This is a really great, powerful song, and I LOVE her voice.
‘’Wings-Little Mix’’
I love the video, I love the song [I actually love Little Mix’s music in general] and it is SO catchy. It WILL get stuck in your head.’
‘’That’s My Girl-Fifth Harmony’’
Extremely catchy and empowering. This should TOTALLY be a music video made with awesome female characters. Huh. Maybe I should do that.
Fashion
These are pretty close to the shoes I have, and I LOVE them. They’re actually pretty comfortable. Oh, and actually running in heels isn’t nearly as hard as everyone makes it seem.
Basically I just have an obsession with earrings in general right now. I really want to get my ears pierced soon.
Still love these clothes.
Random Stuff
The number 7
Cheez-Its
Health Food
Climbing Things
Playing outside
Lakes
British Accents




Comments

  1. I agree with you about contemporary books, I usually don't read them either. XD (Unless of course it's one of Charles Dickens' books because some of them are victorian contemporaries so that doesn't exactly count...but it is in the genre contemporary just not a contemporary set in 2019...)
    I haven't listened to most of these songs or read any of these books, but they sound so good. :)
    I also love the two blue earrings you posted.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings, too. I guess those would count as contemporary classic. I like some classics, too (i.e Anne Of Green Gables, Rebecca Of Sunnybrook Farm, A Christmas Carol etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag