Fashion Fridays: What I'm Wearing Today

Hi, again! Yes, I was sadly absent for about a week due to Internet trouble but I’m back and better than ever. I’ll be starting a new series called ‘’Fashion Fridays’’. That means every Friday I’ll basically just show you some pictures of what I’m wearing. Also, of you do something on your blog titled ‘’Fashion Fridays’’ I did not intend to copy you, and I have seen tons of bloggers title post series that, as I don’t think it’s a particularly unique name…..but it sounds nice.
Full credit to my amazing sister for taking these pictures.
Outfit
Shirt: Hot pink ruffled blouse
Pants: Bootcut Jeans
Shoes: Low-heeled boots
Makeup: None
Jewelry: Silver necklace and two silver bracelets

Well, that’s all for today. I promise there’ll be a longer post tomorrow. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag