100 Truths Blogger Tag

Hello! So Rose from www.thebrightbookcase.wordpress.com did this and I thought it looked like fun. Go check out her blog if you haven’t already [she’s on hiatus now but her posts are awesome].
Anyway, let’s get started:
The Basics
What’s your name?
McKayla
Any nicknames or aliases?
No, I don’t think so.
Your gender?
Female
Your star sign?
Scorpio
How old are you?
Can’t say, but I’m a teen
Your relationship status?
Single
Any children?
Um….no, ‘cause again, I’m single. I don’t think I really want kids, anytime. I’ll let you know if my opinions change.
Any pets?
None that are exclusively mine but my family has two cats [Oreo and Spicey], and a dog, Luna. Also, my grandparents and aunt live very close so their cats and dogs a lot.
Any tattoos or piercings?
I have my ears pierced.
What do you like about yourself?
My hobbies and talents, my energy and ambition, my ability to see the big picture, my cleverness, and my ability to do the right thing.
What do you dislike about yourself?
My bossiness, my occasional insensitivity, my tendency to not think things through, my impatience, and my occasional snippiness.
Righty or lefty?
Righty
Lasts
 The last thing you drank:
Water
The last thing you ate:
Salmon and carrots
Your last phone call:
To my dad
Your last text message:
Probably to my mom
Your last email:
To my best friend
The Last Song You listened To:
I honestly don’t even remember
The Last Book You Read:
Shatter Me. I’m also listening to ‘’The Mystery of Alice’’ on Audible.
The Last Time You Cried:
Again, I don’t remember. I don’t cry very much.
The Last Blog You Read:
The Bright Bookcase
The Last Person You Spoke To:
My sister
The Last Place You Visited:
Just the grocery store
Your Last Holiday Abroad:
I’ve literally never had a holiday abroad
Have You Ever?
We’re just going to skip this section because a lot of it is about dating and I’ve always been single.
Your Beliefs And Opinions
Do you believe in God?
Yes! Absolutely.
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No.
Do you believe in ghosts?
No
Do you believe in miracles?
Absolutely
Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Of course
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Definitely there can be attraction at first sight but not love.
Can money make you happy?
Yes, but it can’t make you completely happy or content.
Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes. Why wouldn’t I? It’s equality. Yes, it’s gone too far in some places but it’s a good thing.
Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Both, if that’s possible. I’m not aggressively one or the other. I guess that could be thought of as Pro-Choice. 
Right Now
Are you eating anything right now?
No
Are you drinking anything right now?
No
What are you listening to right now?
My sister’s watching ‘’Liv and Maddie’’ so I’m hearing that in the background. 
What are you thinking about right now?
This blog post
What are you waiting for right now?
Nothing, right now
What are you most excited about right now?
That my birthday’s coming up sorta soon
What’s your biggest pet peeve right now?
When people hate on celebrities. I mean, you don’t even know them, and they’re just doing the job they love. Why is that a reason to hate someone?
What’s your favorite thing right now?
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and my first ball-jointed doll, Delphi.
If you weren’t answering these questions what would you be doing right now?
Oh, I could be doing any number of things
Firsts
Your first best friend:
She’s actually my current best friend. I’m not going to say her name here but she’s really sweet and very talented and we’ve been friends FOREVER.
Your first kiss:
Not yet
Your first celebrity crush:
None, actually
Your first holiday:
Halloween
Your first pet:
I had some fish when I was five, named Angela, America, Andrea, and Audrey
Your first regret:
Idk, I don’t remember
Your first job:
I’ve done some yard work and babysitting
Your first childhood memory:
I remember pushing around a plastic vacuum when I was 2
Which Would You Choose?
Love or money?
Depends. If it’s romantic love, then money. If it’s any kind of love then probably love. 
Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter. I don’t have social media aside from blogging and YouTube but I’ll probably get Twitter and Instagram at some point. I’ve never been fond of Facebook.
Hook-up or relationship?
Relationship
Dogs or cats?
Cats. I like both, though. 
Coffee or Tea?
Tea
Beer or wine?
Um, I’m a minor but wine sounds more appealing.
Sweet or savory?
Is both an option? 
Introvert or extrovert?
I’m an ambivert but I’m more extraverted
Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires
Seaside or countryside?
Countryside
Summer or winter?
I like both. It depends on how long they each last. 
Books or movies?
Movies. I like books [I read them quite frequently] but movies will ALWAYS top books in my world
Horror or comedy?
Comedy
A Few Random Questions to Finish Up
Do you wish you could change your past?
No
What’s your dream job?
Actress, movie director, screenwriter and entrepreneur
What’s your guilty pleasure?
Idk…..I don’t really feel guilty about liking something
What are you afraid of?
Nothing too bad. I’d be scared of dying or my friends/family dying but only if we were in a life-threatening situation
What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A billionaire or president of the world
If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Something like Scarlet Witch or Captain Marvel’s.
If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
Nothing
Would you want immortality?
Maybe? If someone offered it to me I’d honestly probably say yes
If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
Tricia Helfer. I would ask her about her acting career and her adorable cats
Would you say you are happy?
Absolutely
What’s one piece of advice you’d give to yourself at eighteen?
I’m not 18 yet so i don’t know. I’d tell my younger self not to worry so much, though
Where would you like to be in five years time?
Probably at least have accomplished one or two of my dream job, and have cats. And dogs. And Rabbits. And guinea pigs.

Well, that’s a wrap. I hope you learned some more about me.








Comments

  1. Hello McKayla. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, INDIA. i am glad to stop by your profile on the bllogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you as a christian and about your interest in becoming actress and being adventures. It was interesting to go through you rblog post of "100 Truths Blogger Tag". I am quite impressed about the list. I love getting connected with the people of God a round the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the PASTORAL MINISTRY for last 40 yrs in this great city of MUMBAI A city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the aduts from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with during your vacation time,. I am sure you will have life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richrest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag