16 Things You'll Probably Relate to if you're an Extreme Fan

Hello, are you having a good day? So…..who here is an extreme fan of something?
Whether it be a book, movie, TV show, celeb, music artist….or all of these things, if you’re a fan you’ll understand these.
#1: When Someone Doesn’t Know What You’re Talking About
While this doesn’t happen much in some fandoms [i.e Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Star Wars, Disney etc. etc.] it can be ridiculously hard. Because I have literally never met another blogger or IRL friend who likes Battlestar Galactica. If you do, pleeeeeaaaaaaaase comment. It needs a bigger fandom. And why hasn’t everyone read Keeper of the Lost Cities. Guess it’s up to me to introduce everyone to every single fandom I’m in.
#2: When You Can Recite Lines From The Script But Can’t Seem to Remember That One Math Problem……
Sure, I can quote Age of Ultron word by word, and I know the names and details of the entire cast. I promise you, it’s useful! Fractions? Who needs those? 
******Dear people who write math books******
I would like it a lot more if you included The Avengers in your story problems instead of Tommy, Joey and Sally.
#3: When The Best Character Is Killed Off
Seriously, can’t they just kill off the character nobody likes???? Y’know, ‘cause there’s always that one character everyone hates. Or maybe they are killing off the character everyone hates that I just happen to like……..
#4: When You Will Be Having A ‘Fun Two Weeks Without TV’
Look, no TV means I can’t watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. And sure, hiking, camping, crafting and such is fun…….but if I can’t watch any TV the entire time I just might go insane. Especially if the last episode ended in a cliffhanger.
#5: You May Get The ‘You’re Weird’ look a lot
Probably if people saw what went on in your head they’d assume you were crazy. Actually, no. What goes on in my head can be more interesting than real life. It’s definitely more exciting.
#6: This is What You Wish you Could do to that Super-Annoying Character
It’s literally so annoying when the show is awesome but there’s that one character that you just want to destroy. You can’t stop watching it ‘cause it’s so great but you can’t help wanting to throw the TV whenever they’re on screen.
#7: When People say they Hate Your Favorite Character
You are not welcome, anymore. How dare you insult my precious little sweetheart? They’re way more interesting than you ever were. You could have hurt their feelings. Okay, we all will agree they’re the best, m’kay. After all, we have a Hulk!
#8: You’ve Probably Thought Up Ridiculous Fan Theories That Are So Crazy They Just Might Happen
Most of them may be related to bringing someone back from the dead, someone having a spinoff show etc. etc. In fact, you haven’t just thought about them. You’ve obsessed over them until you finally get the idea to write fanfiction about it. It just seems more real, then…..
#9: Fanfiction Brings You This Sense of Relief
In your world you control everything. If you haven’t written fanfiction I would greatly suggest doing so. It’s so relaxing. Y’know, some people meditate to relax, I write fanfiction. It’s also a lot of fun, and you can write about your favorite character.
#10: When You Have A Favorite You Know Everything About It
[Yeah, I kinda don’t know who the girl in the GIF is…..]
If you have a favorite celebrity you know where he/she was born, what his/her hobbies are, all of his/her quotes, etc. etc. It’s the same when you have a favorite character. Other people know things, you know everything.
#11: You May Have Seen a Movie Just Because You Liked the Actor/Actress in it
This has actually been one of my key motivators and I’ve found four favorite shows because of it. And, yes, I would watch anything with Tricia Helfer in it. No matter how boring it is. Unless, I’m not allowed to see it.
#12: Fictional Romance Is The Best kind
So real-life romance is fine, I guess. Romance movies are also fine. The romantic subplot in an action TV show between two characters who make a great match…...I will not stop thinking about it until they’re a couple.
#13: You have the best ‘Cool Face’
Most likely it’s because you’re pretending to be Natasha Romanoff but hey, you look cool anyway.
#14: When Someone Touches Your Perfectly Hung Up Poster
This took me precisely an hour and a half to hang and I will not have you messing up all their pretty faces with your greasy, oily, human hands. That’s just wrong. Same goes for anything fandom-related. You may as well just not touch it. 
#15: You Wish You Could Be On A Real-Life Adventure like in movies
Why does real-life have to be so boring? No alien invasions, no undercover agents, no magical artifacts, no space battles, no other worlds. Can I just go into a movie for once? Please. Oh, and make it an interesting movie. 
#16: You’ve Probably Picked Up on Some New Skills from watching TV
Take that everyone who says TV shows are a waste of time.

So, there you have it. If you relate to any of these let me know. Also, what are some fandoms you’re in?
Bye for now




Comments

  1. I relate to all of this. And yes, I've gotten stares from people who are not in my fandoms. XD
    And I am pretty sure I purposely just listened one of the soundtracks from Les Miserables only because Eddie Redmayne is in it. And I've done that with movies and TV shows too. (I'm watching Doctor Who because of David Tennant).

    Also it's frustrating when all the best characters get killed off, and the bad ones survive. :*(

    I related to this post so much!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, fangirls unite!
    Haha, I started watching Battlestar Galactica just because of Tricia Helfer.
    ABSOLUTELY. WHY DO THE SUPER ANNOYING CHARACTERS LIVE AND THE AWESOME ONES DIE.
    I'm glad you related to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES...
      Oh, cool. It's always fun to see actors and actresses in different roles.
      It's so sad also there was a Doctor Who episode I watched where *spoilers* this really supportive and fun group of people were killed off one by one, and I couldn't bear it. :( *end spoilers*
      Also isn't it weird when you take a personalty test and you get a character (or are told you are like that character by a friend or family member). And then you hear other people in that fandom saying how much they HATE that character? XD
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Oh, yes. Sometimes things are just too sad. It crosses the line.
    Yes. That has happened a couple times.
    Someone Else: "That character is seriously such a boring, annoying, unlikable Mary Sue with no redeemable qualities."
    Me: "Funny thing. So they're my favorite character.......Oh, and also I'm most like them."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relate to most of these. Love the Marvel gifs :)
    I am in the Marvel fandom, Star Wars, and does Disney count? I mean, it's so vast, but I'm definitely a fan!
    (sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I just got back from Universal!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you can relate. Ooh, nice. I'm in the Marvel fandom, the Battlestar Galactica fandom, the Star Wars fandom, the Star Trek fandom, the Chuck fandom, the Tricia Helfer fandom, the Harry Potter fandom, the Burn Notice fandom, the Avatar fandom and the Leverage fandom. Yeah, Disney definitely counts as a fandom. They have good movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I've always wanted to go to Universal. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of fandoms! I like Harry Potter, I just don't like it all that much. I loved Universal, and I'm definitely going to post all about it. I hope you get to go sometime!

      Delete
  7. Haha, yeah.
    Me too! It certainly looks fun. I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so relatable! I just did #11 today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, thanks.
    Oh, yeah, I do #11 A LOT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag