Taking Random Personality Quizzes

Hi, again! Today’s post is a little different than usual. Basically, I’m going to take random personality quizzes from the Internet, and see if they’re accurate or not.
I’ll leave the links to the quizzes.
My Results
You Got: Belle
You’re as smart as you are heroic-and you’re very, very smart. 
You always use your wits and bravery for good, and you see the best in people, no matter what.
Mostly, you prefer the company of books to people, but you also have an adventurous streak and a tenacity that balances your natural introversion.
You believe in love, but you also believe in equality, and you refuse to settle for an ordinary life.
You trust your instincts, and usually let your heart guide you, even when it leads you down the most difficult path.

So, mostly accurate. Actually, more accurate than most personality quizzes.
My Results
You Got: Daisy Johnson
You’re a caring, intelligent, optimistic, natural leader. Sometimes you find it hard to open up about your problems, and you have a tendency to think with your heart, but keep on fighting. You’re stronger than you know.
Accurate-ish. Is that a word? Accurate-ish. XD. I’m probably more like her than any of the other S.H.I.E.L.D agents, especially Daisy in the first two seasons.

You Got: Ella Lopez
You’re a smart, super-sweet, funny, hardworking, life of the party. You’re creative, curious and outgoing, and an excellent problem solver. You lighten up the atmosphere, and tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. But we’re not complaining.

Prettyyyyyyyy accurate. I mean, Ella is probably the character I’m most like. Plus, I think she’s adorable so no complaints here!

My Results:
You’re Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch
You’re a caring, passionate, creative person with a very strong intuition who fights for what you believe in.
You’ve always stood out from the crowd, but you’d prefer to spend time with your friends and family.

Ookayyyy, some noticeable differences from the character but yeah, actually. The description is pretty close.
Next {i’m just having fun saying ‘next]......www.buzzfeed.com/caitlin873/the-librarians-character-quiz
My Results
You Got: Lamia
You’re extremely loyal when you commit but do not give your loyalty out freely. 
You’re a gifted leader, and extremely talented in your field. Some would even call you the best of the best. You tend to be somewhat stoic, and betrayal hits you harder than most.

I really don’t see how I’m like her but the description is pretty accurate so……
That pretty much wraps up today’s post. Sorry it was so short.




Comments

  1. These are awesome answers to get. :)
    When I last took a personality test, I got Will Turner, Prince Caspian, Anna (from Frozen), The 11th and 10th doctor, Captain Picard (somehow?) Frodo...anyway I got some really interesting answers. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    Oh, yeah. Sometimes I'm very surprised by who I get. It's often kinda accurate, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't take all of these, but I actually got Belle too! I also got Coulson(which totally surprised me,) and Black Widow.
    I love personality tests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, twinsies.
    Ooh, those are some cool results.
    They're both awesome characters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag