Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season Five Review

Hi, cinnamon rolls. Today I will be reviewing…..
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season Five.
And also there will be no intentional spoilers. I might hint at something slightly but no spoilers.
Anyways, on with the review.
Synopsis
The fifth season of the American television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, based on the comics by the same name, follows Phil Coulson and the other S.H.I.E.L.D agents as they unintentionally time travel, and try to save the world from an apocalyptic future.
-Summary taken from Google
My Thoughts
So this may be my favorite season of AoS [or maybe the second or third season….].
Likes
-So I liked the time travel element since I love time travel done well.
-Also, it felt like the acting was especially on par this season. *hands the entire cast Best Actor/Actress awards*
-One word: Fitz-Simmons. I guess that’s actually two words…..*shrugs* It’s my blog, I make the rules.
Yes, I know this GIF is from Season Three but just look how cute they are.
-Character Development
Again, on par this season. I feel like they’ve all changed so much just from Season Four
-Plot Lines
EPIC plot lines this season. It felt extra sci-fi-y. Even more than usual. And the writing for this season is goooood.
-Guest Stars
By guest stars I mean Dove Cameron.
I’ve seen her in the Descendants movies but had no idea how much of an acting range she has. It was cool to see her in a vastly different role.
Dislikes
Honestly, there wasn’t really anything I didn’t like.
However, the finale is……..let’s just say, tragic.
But overall great season. Now on to Season Six [which I actually just started a few days ago]
Fun Fact: I finished Season Five on Christmas Day.
I give it five out of five stars.
So, what do you think about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season Five? 
What’s your favorite season? Thoughts on the season finale?

Comments

  1. I've never seen this show but I think it is neat that an actor you like (Dove Cameron) showed up in it. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cool show. The cast is great. Yeah, I'd only seen her in roles where she played very sweet characters so it was neat to see her play a different part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season 5 of AoS is amazing! We get the greatest thing to happen to Fitzsimmons(and the worst too...) The season finale is very tragic...
    Have fun watching season 6! My dad just finished the series. I think season 4 is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Ahhhh, yes. It's a good finale but soooooo sad. Fitz-Simmons is the best.
    I will. I like it so far. Ooh, Season Four is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag