December Recap + New Year's Goals

Heya, cinnamon rolls. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S 2020?????
Wow, just wow.
Anyway, here’s my recap.
Books Read in December
So, I was in a bit of a reading slump these past few months but I read quite a lot this month.
Didn’t think I’d like it since it’s not a book I’d normally read but I actually really liked it.
One of my favorite series! It has dragons in it, and is really cool, and has DRAGONS.
Each book is told from a different dragon’s point of view. I think Glory and Sunny are my favorites.
Movies Watched in December
TV Shows Watched in December
Seasons Five and Six, and a few episodes of Season Two
Season Four, and a little bit of Season One
Season Two
Season One
Seasons One, Two and Four
I mean, I do need it for research purposes. 
Seasons One and Two

December Events
-Christmas, obviously. That was the main thing
Oh, yeah, I was in a Christmas play. It was awesome.
And I started a video series on my other blog. Be sure to check that out.

December Goals
Memorize the lyrics to every Taylor Swift song
Er, not quite. I did memorize about half of them, though.
Post more videos on Tales of a Triple Threat
Yes, I’m counting this one as done
Try a new hobby
Unfortunately, no.
Actually make good New Year’s Resolutions
Yesssss, you’ll get to see them at the end of this post.
Practice a lot for the Christmas show
Yup! I did. Not sure why this is even on this list, though, I knew I would……
Watch a Movie I’ve Never Seen
I did. I saw two I’d never seen before.
Make Christmas Presents for Everyone
Again, yes. 
Soooooo, here are my 2019 New Year’s Resolutions
-Eat healthier-ish
Look, I’m not gonna cut out sugar completely [the horror]. I just want to eat more vegetables and drink more water. 
And as long as it’s not broccoli, I’m good.
-Watch more movies and read more books in different genres
I’m a very sci-fi/fantasy centered person and I want to watch different things.
Actually, I have a whole list of must-see 2020 movies.
-Watch the rest of the Marvel movies
I still haven’t done this yet, and I really want to
-Try lots of new things and have lots of adventures
Self-explanatory
-Go outside for a little bit each day [excluding stormy days or road trip days].
-Join new fandoms
2019 was fandoms galore! As was 2018, and 2017. 
I’ve been a fangirl my whole life, I just didn’t know the term until this year. 
So, Happy New Year, people!
How was your December? What are some of your New Year’s goals?
Also, An Untold Truth Chapter Twenty-One is coming later today. 



Comments

  1. I LOVED the movie The Spy Who Dumped Me I thought the humor in it was awesome, and that the two main characters were amazing. What did you think about it?

    Also, I hope you have a happy 2020.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a very funny movie, and I liked it quite a bit. Morgan was especially hilarious.
      Happy 2020, Quinley.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. Also, did you like the movie Maleficent? I really enjoyed it, and thought they did a good job retelling the fairytale.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. Yes! And also, yes. I liked it a lot. I'm getting a little tired of Disney remakes where they make everything the same but this wasn't like that. And the cast was good.

      Delete
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy! I LOVE that movie. I also read To All The Boys I've Loved Before a coupld months ago, but it's just not really my sort of book. My mom and I finished OUAT, and it gets really boring...(just a warning)
    Those are great resolutions! I hope you complete them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sarcam* Wait, Diamond, you like Guardians of the Galaxy? I had no idea.
      Same. I mean I liked it averagely, I guess but I thought it was pretty slow.
      Hmm. Yeah, it's starting to get a bit that way. I actually like the earlier seasons better.
      Thank you. Happy New Year.

      Delete
  3. You had a good month for reading books and watching movies! What do you think of the show The Librarians? It looks good.
    Good luck on your goals and resolutions for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really did! I like it quite a bit. I could do a review of it if you want. It's fairly clean, and very fun and lighthearted.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag