The 30 Song Challenge

Hi. And, yes, I know I'm doing another tag but it looked really fun. So, here's my answers.
1] Your Favorite Song
Oooh, this is so hard. At the moment or of all time?
All time I think it's Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

2]Your Least Favorite Song
Okay, you guys might think I'm crazy but I don't care for Christmas music AT ALL. So any Christmas song.
3] A Song That Makes You Happy
Sexy from Mean Girls on Broadway. It's the most hilarious song EVER. I lost it at ''I give you sexy corn''.
4] A Song That Makes You Sad
White Horse by Taylor Swift because it reminds me of this fictional character with a tragic storyline. Music doesn't really affect my mood much. I just feel sad for her.

5] A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
I don't have one, because, like I said, music doesn't effect me very much, emotionally. Um, I'll just put an awesome song here. How about The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy?

6] A Song That Reminds You of Someone
Love Story by Taylor Swift. It reminds me of my second favorite fictional couple.

7] A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere
Long Live by Taylor Swift. It reminds me of my neighbor's trampoline where I used to live. I have no idea why.

8] A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event
I have two.
Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen reminds me of a very long road trip a few years ago. My sister and I scream-sang this, and listened to it on repeat.

And Good Enough by Van Halen reminds me of our summer drives to the pool. I just remember sticking my head out the window, and hearing this played VERY loudly.

9] A Song You Know All the Words To
I have a lot. I'll go with Meet the Plastics from Mean Girls on Broadway. I could sing all the parts to this.

10] A Song You Could Dance To
I don't dance. However, if I did dance I would dance to Holy Grail by Dead Posey.

11] A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
Sky Full of Song by Florence + the Machine because it's kind of sleepy and dreamy.

12] A Song From Your Favorite Band
I have too many favorite bands.
Um, so Freak Show by Dead Posey.
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'N Roses.
Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.
Another One Bites the Dust by Queen.
Gun in My Hand by Dorothy.

13] A Song From a Band You Hate
I hate rap/hip hop music, so any of those songs. I also don't care for Justin Beiber, Britney Spears, or Katy Perry. I'm not a huge fan of pop, aside from Taylor Swift.

14] A Song No One Would Expect You To Love
Honestly, my playlists consist of Taylor Swift, Mean Girls: The Musical, and various rock bands so how about this song.

I know it's a cover, but, c'mon guys, it's Marvel.
Also, this one.


15] A Song That Describes You
I'd Rather Be Me from Mean Girls on Broadway.

16] A Song You Used to Love but Now Hate
*shrugs* I overplayed Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince, and Till Someone Gets Hurt.
I wouldn't say I HATE them, I'm just tired of them.

17[ A Song You Hear Often on the Radio
I don't listen to the radio. I think the song played the most on Spotify is We Will Rock You by Queen, or Back in Black by AC/DC.


18] A Song You Wish You Heard on the Radio
Anything by Dead Posey, honestly, because they're underrated.

19] A Song From Your Favorite Album
More is Better from Mean Girls on Broadway.

20] A Song You Listen to When You're Happy
Eh, I'm almost always happy so I'll just pick a happy song.
22 by Taylor Swift.

21] A Song You Listen to When You're Sad
I'm not sad very often but Breathe or Invisible by Taylor Swift.


22] A Song You Listen to When You're Angry
World Burn from Mean girls: The Musical. It would help me channel my rage.

23] A Song You Want to Play at Your Wedding
Highway to Hell by AC/DC, and play it REALLY, REALLY loud. I want to see the shocked looks on people's faces.

24] A Song You Want to Play at Your Funeral
Bring Me to Life by Evanescence.

25] A Song That Makes You Laugh
Can I use Sexy again?

26] A Song You Can Play
Nothing, because I'm not musically gifted.

27] A Song You Wish You Could Play
28] A Song in a Foreign Language You Like
*shrugs* I actually dislike songs in other languages, because I like to understand what they're saying.
See #26
29] A Song From Your Childhood
I Want It All by Queen, and Black Dog by Queen.

30] Your Favorite Song at This Time Last Year
Probably We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together.



This was fun. Who are your favorite artists, and what are your favorite songs? Do you like the songs I posted [LISTEN TO THEM. THEY ARE EPIC, er, uh, please]? What is your favorite?


Comments

  1. Bohemian Rhapsody gets stuck in my head all. the. time. So catchy! I like to watch the parodies of it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, definitely.
    Those are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting to see how music tastes change over time. I remember when I first "met" you, our music tastes were pretty similar. Now, they're very different(aside from Taylor Swift:)
    Anyway, this looks like fun. Mind if I steal this tag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Tastes in books and movies change over time, too.
      Yessss, Taylor is the greatest!
      Sure, I'd love to see your answers.

      Delete
  4. This was a fun tag. :) Taylor Swift is an awesome singer, I really love some of her songs. :D
    I really liked "We Will Rock You" but that is because it showed up in a movie I like The Knight's Tale . As for favorite artists/songs, it's a weird mix of different things. But I always liked the song "Believe in Magic" by Eleni Violaris, and "Fight Like a Girl" by Kalie Shorr. (Even though I have a LOT of favorite songs).
    As for favorite artists, have a really long list of them, since I keep finding singers over time.

    -Quinley


    P.S. I think you are a really awesome singer, I listened to some of the past covers of songs you did, and they were really good. So I do believe you have musical talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss, she is so amazing. Have you heard her new-ish song "Only the Young"?
      It's an epic song.
      Ooh, I'll have to look into those songs.

      Delete
    2. I just listened to it, it is AMAZING. :)
      The songs are really good and you should definitely listen to them and tell me what you think, but just so you know they happen to be in two different genres. ;)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. Yessss! I added it to, like, all of my playlists.
    Okay. I like a variety of genres so that shouldn't be a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag