Triple Review on Some Great TV Shows

Hi, friends. Today I will be reviewing three different shows. Well, really, two shows and a pilot. 
First up, Warehouse 13 Season One
Warehouse 13 was created by Jane Epenson and D. Brent Mote, and stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Genelle Williams, and Allison Scagliotti.
After saving the life of the President in Washington D.C, a pair of Secret Service agents are whisked away to a covert location in South Dakota that houses supernatural objects that have been collected over the centuries. Their next assignment: retrieve lost objects, seemingly harmless, that have immense power. 
My Thoughts
The first season is absolutely great. I finished it in, like, three days. To be fair, though, I was sick, and normally wouldn’t have watched that much. Anyway, the characters are so great, and have this great team dynamic. It’s a sweet show. For all you history lovers [there are quite a few] 
some episodes focus on historical artifacts. It also has a lot of action, and generally a lot of mystery. It’s a great show. I would definitely recommend it to fans of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and The Librarians.
Btw, Claudia is by far my favorite, but I like Pete, too. Myka’s cool, too, she’s just a little too serious.
There isn’t much content. It’s not very scary or violent, and there are some swear words and sexual references but they are few and far between. I’d rate this….maybe light PG-13.
Final Rating: 8.0 stars
Best Episodes: Resonance, Magnetism, Claudia, Duped, Regrets, Nevermore, MacPherson.

Next up, 
It was kinda bittersweet finishing it. I wanted it to last, but at the same time I’m happy with the ending. 
Okay, first of all Lucifer was created by Tom Kapinos, and stars Tom Ellis, Lauren German, D.B Woodside, Kevin Alejandro, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Tricia Helfer, Aimee Garcia, Scarlett Estevez, and Rachael Harris.
So, the basic idea is that Lucifer has retired from being the Lord of Hell, and decides to go solve crime with the LAPD, after meeting Detective Chloe Decker. Hilarity, [good] drama, supernatural, and murders occur.
So, I LOVE Luci’s mom. I think she needs her own show. What do you guys think?
She’s so funny and beautiful and sort of awkward. Very well-developed, though.
This season was about ten times better than the first one. I’ll definitely do a re-watch at some point.
Maze got to have her own storylines, and gets to be more funny, really showcasing Lesley-Ann Brandt’s comedic skills. 
I like Maze a lot more in this season. She’s awesome. And she knows it.
Chloe got to have a few funny moments, too, and I overall don’t find her as plain as she was in the first season.
Ella is awesome, Amenadiel has some good moments, and Lucifer, of course, is amazing. It is his show, after all.  I. just. Love. this. Show. so. Freakin’. Much. Okay? We don’t judge here. I can’t think of more ways to describe this other than WATCH IT. IT’S ON NETFLIX.
Final Rating: 10 stars [I tend to rate things higher than they really deserve].
Best Episodes: Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire, Lady Parts, Weaponizer, Monster, Quid Pro Ho, A Good Day to Die, Candy Morningstar, Deceptive Little Parasite, God Johnson, Sympathy for the Goddess, The Good, the Bad, and the Crispy.

Next, I’ll be reviewing the Firefly pilot.
I’ve heard so many good things about this show, and have never seen it. Here’s my thoughts: OH MY GOSH, THIS SHOW IS JUST FLAT-OUT AWESOME.
It was created by Joss Whedon, and stars Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morene Baccarin, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, and Ron Glass.
More of My Thoughts: If anyone can create the best team dynamic, it’s Joss Whedon. I mean, the guy created Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and directed the first Avengers movie. Firefly is kind of like a sci-fi Western, and it is epic. I LOVE all of the characters, and the plot. It’s very interesting, and has some good action scenes. It kind of reminds me of Battlestar Galactica. I mean, in a good way. I love BSG. So, um, yeah, watch Firefly.
Let’s chat. Have you seen any of these shows? Do you want to? What did you think of my reviews? What are your thoughts on sci-fi/fantasy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag