Recommending TV Shows Based on Your MCU Taste

Hi. Well, today I’ll be listing what shows you should watch based on your favorite Marvel movies.
Note: I will not be listing EVERY movie. If I couldn’t think of a show that matched, I didn’t include it. I didn’t mean to exclude your favorites.
And I’m only doing the current MCU so the X-Men movies will not be included.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
AoS is ridiculously underrated. It’s quirky, action-packed, with great characters. It has great plotlines, and it’s never boring.  If you’re a S.H.I.E.L.D fan you might enjoy……
It’s kinda similar to AoS in that it’s quirky, and smart, and funny, with great plotlines. I definitely recommend this to SHIELD fans. Also, it’s WAY underrated. 
Iron Man Series
Okay, maybe you like Iron Man for a variety of reasons, but most people like this series because of the lead character. So, what’s a show with an unforgettable main character?
Like with Iron Man a whole lot of people like this because of the titular character. And he does make the show. I mean, my personal favorite is Charlotte, though…..
This show has a lot of similarities to the Iron Man movies, I think. And Chloe is kinda like a much tougher Pepper. 
Captain America Series
Most people who are fans of this series would prefer something cleaner, and a little more innocent. However, this trilogy does have some very exciting parts, so I’d recommend…..
It’s pretty much a family show, and is sweet without being sappy. It has no shortage of adventure/action parts, or interesting storylines.
Ant-Man series
The ant-man movies are hilarious, mostly rely on Scott and Hope to save the day, and has great side characters.
I’d recommend…..
Like in Ant-Man Chuck doesn’t really know what he’s getting himself into, and Sarah is similar to Hope in a few ways. Also, the side-characters are just great, and it’s very fast-paced.

Guardians of the Galaxy
Besides the fact that it’s hilarious what really makes GOTG great is that each character plays a crucial part. Just try and imagine the movies without Groot. Or Rocket. Or Peter Quill. So i’d recommend….
Like Guardians, the characters are all very different but all play a crucial part. They’re a team, a family even, but definitely get on each other’s nerves sometimes. I don’t know, it kinda reminds me of GOTG.

The Avengers
The Avengers is hugely famous, and it just combines everything you could want in a superhero movie. It has it’s tragic moments, it’s humor, it’s action scenes. There’s only one show I could compare it to….
Like The Avengers it combines so many themes so well. It’s everything you could possibly want as a sci-fi show. It’s sad, it’s action packed, it’s dramatic, and has it’s funny moments. It’s also probably the most well-known show on this list, next to Firefly.
So, which of these shows have you seen? Which do you want to see? What’s your favorite Marvel series? 

Comments

  1. I have been looking for more TV shows to watch and I am a Marvel fan, so this is perfect! I really like the look of Firefly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MC!
    It's a really great show. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic idea. I may just have to give Firefly a try someday, mainly just because of how much I like Guardians of the Galaxy...
    Also, have you ever seen Agent Carter? I hear it will tie into AoS s7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Diamond!
    Yeah, I think you'd like it. It's a really good show.
    I've seen parts of it but I don't think I've seen a full episode. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the show, Chuck even though I've never seen Ant-Man. :) Also, as it turns out the author who wrote Good Omens also wrote the comic version of the show Lucifer, so I might watch it because of it being the same author. Also, do you have any recommendations for those who like Captain Marvel?
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, it's great.
    The show isn't very accurate to the comics, but it's good anyways.
    Hmmm. I don't know. It has a very unique feel to it that I don't see often in TV shows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag