Warehouse 13 Season Two [Review]

Hello. So, today I will be reviewing Season Two of Warehouse 13.
Warehouse 13 was created by Jane Epenson, and D. Brent Mote, and stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Genelle Williams, and Allison Scagliotti.
Warehouse 13 has a great team dynamic, and very interesting, well-done plots. It’s a very exciting show, and is great for sci-fi/fantasy lovers. 
The addition of adding H.G Wells [Jaime Murray] to this season was a great choice, and I feel like she added a lot to it. 
As always, Pete and Myka have a lot of natural chemistry. Pete’s a lot goofier and spontaneous than she is, and Myka often prefers to follow the rules.
Some great moments with Claudia, as always. Normally involving her breaking the rules. 
Honestly, I feel like I would rank Season Two about the same as Season One. A solid 8 stars.
I don’t know how much more to say other than that it’s great. 
Also, can Tricia Helfer please be in another episode? I mean, she didn’t die. I’m purposely not looking this up so I can be pleasantly surprised if she is.
Final Rating: 8.0 stars
Best Episodes: Time Will Tell, Beyond Our Control, Age Before Beauty, Around the Bend, Merge With Caution, Vendetta, Where and When, Buried, Secret Santa

So, let’s chat. Have you seen Warehouse 13? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag