March Recap

Hi. Well, March was a bit crazy with the coronavirus and all. 
It doesn’t affect me very much, except there are no extracurriculars, but I don’t really go anywhere, and I’m homeschooled so……
Alright, let’s recap some of what happened.
Books Read in March


Movies/TV Shows Watched in March
Seasons 2-4.
Yes, I watched a lot of this show, and, no, I don’t regret it.
Season One, I think
Season Three
Guys, I just saw Tricia Helfer give possibly her best [or one of her best] performance in ‘’Welcome Back, Charlotte Richards.’’
Probably Season Two but I’m not sure.
Events of March
Honestly, March has been a pretty chill month. Not a lot has happened. I read a lot, watched TV, went outside, practiced acting and sports, played Schleich, did some writing etc.
I mean, I didn’t go anywhere but….
-We had takeout a few times, which is great
-Skateboarding
-I’m doing a play with my sisters. It’s really fun
-I Skyped with some friends who live awhile away from our house. It was really fun.
-Warehouse 13
Such a great show……, yes. I took a quiz to see which character I was most like, and I got Claudia. I agree with that assessment.

So, yeah, that’s all. How was your month?

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, McKayla. :) With COVID-19 around though, I imagine it must be scary. Also, I love the Penderwicks. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Sort of. I'm not really scared for myself. Honestly, I'm more worried that I'll get it and pass it on to someone more vulnerable to it.
    Yes, it's a really good book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag