Wrestling Wednesday: My Favorite WWE/WWF Stars

Hello. Long time since I posted, huh?
So, today's post is about wrestling.....which is about 50% sport, 50% performance [I mean, it is rigged....], and pretty much everyone has a wild persona.
Anyway, today's post is about my favorite wrestlers.
Male
'The Macho Man' Randy Savage
The Macho Man is just really fun to watch. I guess that's why I like him.
Also, has anyone here seen those commercials he did? They were hilarious.
Also, my dad does a really great imitation of his voice.
I guess the main reason I like him is 'cause he put on a good show, which is always important in wrestling.

Hulk Hogan
Definitely one of the most iconic wrestlers.
His matches are definitely fun to watch.
And, of course, 'that's right, brother!' is said a lot in our house. Like, a lot, a lot.
Anyway, despite the crazy spray tan, his matches are always awesome, and his persona is hilarious.

Rowdy Roddy Piper is another one I like, simply because he's fun to watch. I guess this must be kinda boring to read, huh? He's hilarious and I always enjoy his matches [i.e I'm just repeating what I said above].
Er, let's move on to the girls, hm?
Female

Becky 'The Man' Lynch
Okay, how to describe Becky Lynch? Um, she's 
a fiery Irish wrestler, known for her overconfident, hot-headed persona, which she plays very well.
Despite, sometimes [often, even] playing the villain, I like Becky's way of wrestling. It's less about acrobatics, more about punches, which makes her come off as a bruiser type. 
Anyway, her matches are always fun, and I enjoy them.

Bayley
Bayley [or at least her persona] is easily one of the most likable wrestlers.
I've only seen a handful of her matches, but she seems to be pretty good, and some of her moves just, oh my gosh, how does she do it? I'm a Bayley fan, in case you couldn't tell. Her persona kind of reminds me of Ella Lopez, which is always a plus. 

Charlotte 'The Queen/The Nature Girl' Flair
Charlotte is definitely one of the more well-known wrestlers, being Ric Flair's daughter and all. However, Charlotte definitely has skill. Similar Becky [who she often tag teams with] her approach is much more bruiser-ish then gymnast. She tends to be the one pulling out chairs, and while her persona is a bit vain, she doesn't seem like that really. Charlotte certainly has style, and her dramatic outfits add to her persona.

So, do you watch wrestling? Who are your favorites? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag