Sunshine Blogger Award

Hey, all.

Hamlette at www.hamlette.blogspot.com tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Or, to be more accurate, I liked her questions and asked if I could steal it.
The Rules
-List the rules [good rule to start with]
-Display the award somewhere on your blog
-Thank the person who nominated you [thank you, Hamlette]
-Leave a link to your nominator's blog [already did that]
-Answer the eleven questions
-Nominate up to 11 bloggers
-Ask your nominees eleven questions
-Notify your nominees by commenting on at least one of their blog posts.
Okay, now, uh, the fun part! Answering the questions.
Hamlette's Questions
What movie house would you like to live in?
The mansion in The Addams Family. A bit creepy, but it sure would be interesting to live in. And it's very cool-looking.
What movie pet would you like to own?
Buster, the bear from We Bought a Zoo. He's so cute, and funny.
What book do you wish your favorite actor or actress had starred in an adaptation of?
I'm cheating, slightly.  Of course that all depends on if we consider comic books actual books.
If so, I'd love to see Tricia Helfer as Catwoman from the Batman comics.
She could totally pull it off, though.
Are there any movies you like better than the book they were based on?
I think the movie Hugo is much better than the book.
What's your favorite movie that was set the decade you were born in?
I'm kind of drawing a blank on this one.......maybe the remake of Freaky Friday?
Do you collect movie memorabilia of any sort?
No. It's a good idea, but I don'r have the money or space, at the moment.
What actor and actress have never made a movie together but you wish would have?
Slightly cheating, again. These two made a TV show together, but never a movie. At least I don't think so. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, I think Jamie Bamber and Katee Sackhoff should have made a movie together. 
They had such good chemistry on Battlestar. I'd kinda like to see them play cops, or spies. Or a criminal duo. Just anything as a team. Or, honestly, if they ever remake The Italian Job, because I really could see Katee as Charlize Theron's character in that movie. 

What director would you like to direct a movie based on your life?
Cameron Crowe. I think he could make it inspirational and funny at the same time.
Do you ever like a remake better than the original film?
Sure. The Parent Trap comes to mind. The Lindsay Lohan version is better in my opinion.
Also, not a movie, but the reboot Battlestar Galactica is better than the original, I think.
What's your least favorite movie genre?
Probably romance [drama or comedy], and lots of musicals annoy me. I mean, the storylines are good but I normally can't take the combination of movies and big song-and-dance numbers.
Not that either of them are bad, just not my style, I guess.
Are there any movies in your least-favorite genre that you like?
Austenland was actually pretty good.

Mainly because of Elizabeth Charming. She is quite funny, and not the brightest, which is part of what makes her so funny.

My Questions:
Comedies or dramas [or do you like them equally]?
Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Movies or music?
What story [movie, book, show, etc.] has made the biggest impact on your life?
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself?
Do you like sports? If so, which ones?
Joss Whedon or James Cameron [look them up if you don't know who they are]?
Michelle Rodriguez or Michelle Forbes [again, look them up if you don't know who they are]?
Historical fiction or futuristic fiction?
Which show would you rather spend a month in: Star Trek,  Firefly, or Battlestar Galactica?
If you were in an action movie, what would be your weapon of choice?
I tag
And anyone else who wants to. Have fun. 



Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me! Those are fun questions!

    The movie Hugo is so good! I like the book, but I might agree with you because everything about the movie is so awesome. I can never decide which Parent Trap movie I like better, they are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Hope you enjoy answering them.
    I think because such a big part of the book is about old movies, seeing it as a movie made it better.
    They are both really good. Very sweet and funny movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would watch Jamie Bamber in just about anything.

    Austenland makes me laugh a LOT. Especially Miss Charming. "Every night, before bed, I put my face in the faaahhhhhherrrrrrrrrr." (And drool-worthy JJ Feild is a definite draw as well.)

    Glad you had fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's definitely talented, that's for sure.
    Oh, yes. That part is one of my many favorites.
    Yeah, thanks so much for your great questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for tagging me. :) I honestly think the book Hugo and the movie are equal oppose to one being better than the other, I did see the movie before I read the book, but both have a lot of visuals through filming and the other through illustration. :) The movie however did flesh out some bits that might have been hard for the book to do, but I can't choose one over the other.

    I don't like romance that much as a genre either, given that the female characters tend to be boy crazy *facepalm*
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book is really good. I just like seeing the clips of old movies. You're right, it's very visual.
    Ah, yes. That can be really annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy