30 Random Facts About Me

Yeah, so I kind of ran out of blog post ideas, so, I'm doing this. Hopefully you'll find it semi-interesting. 
30 Facts About Me
1: My favorite colors are purple, blue, black, red, and dark green.
2: My hobbies include reading, writing, playing sports, being outside, watching movies/TV shows, listening to music, and playing with my sisters
3: I love martial arts
4: I love climbing trees
5: I have very diverse tastes, in both books/movies/TV and music
6: I don't do ships [unless it's like a couple that's already together, and I think they're alright together] most of the time
7: Despite that, I love Bering and Wells with all of my heart, and it should have happened
8: My favorite books are Quantum, Percy Jackson, Magnus Chase, 39 Clues, Lunar Chronicles, The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls, Wings of Fire, Warriors, KOTLC, Maximum Ride, I Was Here, the Willow Falls series, Skyward, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
9: My favorite movies are Avatar, all the Marvel movies, RED, School of Rock, Ocean's Eleven, The Italian Job, Wonder Woman, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and Jumanji: The Next Level, Rush Hour, Serenity, The Matrix, and The Breakfast Club
10: My favorite TV shows are Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Chuck, Burn Notice, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, LOST, NCIS, Lucifer, The Librarians, Warehouse 13, Parks and Rec, Glee, Scooby Doo [any of them], and Batman: the Animated Series
11: I'm a total geek
12: I'm very messy. It drives my sister insane
13: My favorite music artists are Hayley Kiyoko, Queen, The Runaways, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Avril Lavigne, Mean girls on Broadway, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, and Taylor Swift. Oh, and the cast of Glee. 
14: I love hiking and rock climbing, and, really, anything outdoors
15: I'm pretty physically strong
16: I want to go on an adventure like in a book
17: I've had an obsession with weapons since I was eleven, and motorcycles since I was twelve
18: The celebrities I find attractive are Tricia Helfer [she's my bonafide celeb crush], Aimee Garcia, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Emilie de Ravin, Michelle Rodriguez, Michelle Forbes, Grace Park, Evangeline Lilly, Katee Sackhoff, Christine Hendricks, Chloe Bennet, and Jewel Staite.
19: I'm an optimist, but a realistic one
20: I'm a Gryffindor, and INTP-A
21: My middle name is Renee
22: I'm very tall
23: My favorite holidays are Christmas and Halloween
24: I was born in Texas, and lived there until about a year ago. 
25: I have very long TBR and TBW. I mean, the list would be super long if I bothered to write it down
26: I'm very contrary. If you tell me to do something a certain way, I will most likely do the opposite
27: I'm a very thoughtful, daydreamy person, and I'm also kind of an outspoken and rebellious person. People always seem surprised that those can mix. 
28: I have a Google Docs journal. It's more like a random jumble of thoughts, actually
29: I don't like chocolate very much
30: I love animals. Even 'gross' or 'scary' ones. So, yes, I like snakes. 
So, that's it. What do we have in common? What are some random facts about you?

Comments

  1. I'm not a fan of chocolate, either! High five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm not the only one. High five back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite holiday is Halloween too, I love the spookiness of that time of year.🎃
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. It's a great holiday for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag

August Recap