My Favorite Glee Characters

Hello, again. So, today, is a bit different. Remember when I mentioned that I have A LOT of favorite Glee characters? Well, here's a post about all of them. I mean, Santana is, without a doubt my favorite, because, c'mon, Santana is the best, but I'll try to give other characters a shot, okay? Okay.
Mercedes Jones is awesome. She has an absolutely amazing singing voice [probably the best out of the whole cast] and her character is great, too. She's super sassy, very bold and spontaneous, and is really talented, in addition to that. I don't know, I've just always liked her. And the way she dresses kinda reminds me of Donna from Parks and Rec.
Kurt Hummel is also great, for many reasons. He is who he is, and doesn't care what other people think of him. He's also a really good singer, and he's a good dancer, too. Kurt is usually kind, but he isn't a pushover. He's also very talented, and I like his determination. Kurt has a lot of admirable qualities, and he's faced a lot of challenges, but overcame them.
I go on-and-off about liking Quinn Fabray. On one hand, she's a good and complex character. On the other hand, she can be majorly annoying, and her Season Three characterization [up until On My Way that is] was just AWFUL. I mean, why? Just why? Anyway, I do like Quinn most of the time. She's smart and she's ambitious and she's talented, and she's pretty, and she's also a really good singer. So, basically, even though I sometimes find her annoying, I do really like Quinn. 
I had trouble deciding if I wanted to add Blaine to this list. On one hand, he's super nice and lovable, but on the other hand, I'm not sure if he's my favorite. Anyway, Blaine was first introduced as an almost-perfect love interest for Kurt, but he did sort of become his own character overtime. So, I guess all I can say is, I like him.
Santana Lopez is probably my favorite Glee character. She's a snarky, sassy, talented, popular cheerleader. At first, her role is to be the mean cheerleader, during Quinn's Season One arc. And, while I do enjoy that arc, once they started getting deeper into her character [i.e having her be a closeted lesbian who's in love with Brittany] made her more interesting. Santana's arc is one of my favorites, and I'm constantly reminded why I love her character so much. Also, she really does have the best one-liners. And, also, the fact that she's so snarky and rude to everyone else, but is so sweet with Brittany shows how much she really does love her.

Brittany S. Pierce is my other favorite character. She's very sweet and compassionate, if a little ditzy [her constant mix-ups are almost as iconic as Santana's insults]. Brittany is also a popular cheerleader, but, unlike Quinn and Santana, she's friends to people who aren't popular, and is willing to give everyone a chance [though her naiveness isn't always a good thing]. Brittany is also a bit childish [i.e believing in Santa Claus, and u and unicorns, and having a dollhouse]. Also, Brittany when she's with Santana is just the best. 
Well, that's my post for today.
Who are your favorite Glee characters?






Comments

  1. I watched a couple of episodes of Glee but not all. Thanks for sharing and these are great insights into these characters!
    Laila
    www.lailanblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool. Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally like all of these characters. TWINS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag