A Day in My Life

 So, I've read lots of these posts, and thought I might try my hand at doing one. Here's an average day in my life. 
6:00
This is when my alarm rings, and wakes me up. I usually get right out of bed, but today I stayed in bed for a few minutes. 
6:35
This is when I've finished getting ready, and I get ready to do a workout. For whatever reason, it's fun for me. I usually listen to music while I work out, so today I mostly listened to my Broadway playlist. 
8:20
This is when we usually have breakfast, but today it was a little late, so I worked on journaling, because I haven't done it these past couple of days. 
8:40
By this time we're ready for breakfast. 
9:30
This is when teeth are brushed, and dishes are done, and we start schoolwork.  
12:20
I finished school around this time. Usually it doesn't take quite as long, but I did some extra work today, so now I'm watching Glee. 
1:30
I finished up watching TV, and now I'm eating lunch. 
2:10
Now I'm outside on the swing listening to music. It's super cold (there's even snow) but it's super fun. 
I still can't believe there's snow on the ground. 
3:03
It's super cold now, and it's snowing really hard now, so I came inside, and I'm attempting to warm up. Usually we'd take the goats for a walk now, but that's postponed until the snow lets up, so I'll just read until then. 
3:40
My sisters and I are practicing singing. We're doing a show for our family. It doesn't involve any acting, just singing. 
5:50
So, uh, this is when we finished practice. Then I cleaned the cat's litterbox (which is my job) and we had dinner. 
6:46
We decided to do a bit more practice. 
7:45
Okay, now I'm getting ready for bed. 

8:10
I'm done getting ready. So, after this I pretty much just write until I go to bed, which is 9:30. Sometimes our family listens to an audiobook. 
Anyway, that's it. 
Did you like this post? Would you like to see more posts like this? 



Comments

  1. There was snow here the other day, but it melded right away. I liked seeing your schedule! I don't have one, but I should because my days are really random. What songs are you doing for your show for your family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. The snow here is supposed to melt in a few days.
    Yeah, I don't really have much of a schedule either. This is just what I was doing yesterday.
    We're doing songs from Mean Girls: The Musical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show must have been fun to perform with your siblings, McKayla. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was. Thanks for all of your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag