August Recap

 Hey, guys. Wow, it started feeling like fall today. It's sunny, but cool. I was outside for a long time today.
So, let's get on with this recap.
Books Read in August




All of these were good. I could honestly recommend them all.
Movies/TV Shows Watched in August





Seasons 2-4, and the first episode in Season Five. Most of my TV time went towards Glee this month.

Season Three

I just skipped around through various seasons. I mostly watch it in the evenings with my family. 

Same with Liv and Maddie
Music of August
Yeah, I mostly listened to Glee songs. There are more, but these are the ones I listened to the most.








I, again, just skipped around through various seasons.
Events of August
-We went bowling again, and I won. It was awesome. And then we got ice cream afterwards, and I got rainbow sherbert.
-At the beginning of the month, I was still on my break from school. Starting it up again wasn't too bad. Well, except for math.
-I did a lot of writing. My current big project is at 115 pages, which is pretty good, since I started it around the end of May.
-I did some more community service.
-I spent a lot of time swinging and listening to music. Hence the music section this month.
-I was involved in wayyyyy too much fandom stuff this month. First of all, Lucifer got a new season [which I haven't seen, because I'm finishing Glee, and then watching Lucifer's fourth and fifth season]. Anyway, I think I geeked out more this month then I have in previous ones. Except maybe July. I did a lot of fandom-related stuff that month, too. Also, random, but do Melissa Benoist and Lauren German look really similar?
Anyway, Happy September. Hope you have a good month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag