Series Overview: Glee

 Hello. So, I finished watching Glee a few days ago. 
Technically, I only watched five seasons, because the sixth season was horrible [if you watch Glee, just skip that season, it's not worth it.] Here's my review on the first five seasons.
Glee was created by Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk, and Ryan Murphy, and stars Cory Monteith, Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum Jr, Jayma Mays, Jane Lynch, Dianna Agron, Mark Salling, Chord Overstreet, Melisssa Benoist, Darren Criss, Becca Tobin, Jacob Artist, Alex Newell, and Blake Jenner. So, here's a brief review of each season.
Season One
Season One was really good, though not the best. They were still figuring out the characters, and overall theme of the show. Season One was a great season, though. It had some great guest stars, and it was a really good start to the show. 
Favorite Episodes: Preggers, The Rhodes Not Taken, Vitamin D, Wheels, Ballad, Sectionals, The Power of Madonna, Theatricality, Funk, Bad Reputation, Journey to Regionals
Season Two
Season Two was when it started getting really good. The show is a perfect mix of comedy and drama, with some great characters. They introduced some new ones this season, and I really liked most of them. I think this season is my second favorite.
Favorite Episodes: Britney/Brittany, Grilled Cheesus, Never Been Kissed, The Substitute, Furt, A Very Glee Christmas, Silly Love Songs, Sexy, Original Song, Born This Way, Rumours, Prom Queen
Season Three
Season Three is the best season, I think. It had great conflict and character development, plus some of the best songs.
Favorite Episodes: The Purple Piano Project, Pot O' Gold, Mash Off, I Kissed a Girl, Hold on to Sixteen, Yes/No, Michael, Heart, On My Way, Big Brother, Prom-asaurus, Props, Nationals
Season Four
Okay, Season Four wasn't the best, but it was pretty good, and the new characters they introduced were good.
Favorite Episodes: The New Rachel, Makeover, The Break-Up, The Role You Were Born to Play, Glease, Swan Song, Glee Actually, Naked, Diva, Guilty Pleasures, Shooting Star
Season Five
I feel like they should've ended it after episode thirteen of this season, 'cause it just wasn't as good afterwards. The first half was decent, though.
Favorite Episodes: The Quarterback, A Katy or a Gaga, Movin' Out, Previously Unaired Christmas, Frenemies, Trio, City of Angels, 100, New Directions
So, watch the first five seasons, and it's pretty good. I think seasons two and three were my favorites. They just had the best episodes. The songs are good in all of the seasons, though. Brittana is my favorite couple. I mean, Brittany brought out the best in Santana, and Santana was the only person who didn't think Brittany was stupid. 

Plus, aren't they cute together?
Kurt, Quinn, Blaine, sometimes Sam, Brittany, Mercedes, and Santana were my favorites. Coach Sue is hilarious, and Artie is pretty cool, too. Holly Holiday was also awesome. 
So, those were my thoughts on Glee. 
Have you seen Glee?


Comments

  1. Brittana is my favorite glee ship besides Klaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #klaineforever #Brittanaforever Idk why it is when you type in ship names it says they are spelled incorrectly. Like what the heck don't they know ships.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXACTLY. They SHOULD know ships.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag