What I Wore for A Week

 Hi. So, this is definitely different from what I usually do, but I wanted to switch things up a bit, and decided to do this. Basically, I took pictures of every outfit I wore this week, and, uh, now I'm posting them on here.

Monday
[Wow, I make really weird facial expressions.].

On Monday, I wore this sweater [I think it's kind of a maroon color, but I don't know a whole lot about various colors], jeans, socks, a necklace, and two rings. I did have earrings in, but they're just my usual gold studs. The shoes I just wore when I was outside.
Tuesday
On Tuesday I wore my hair in a ponytail. I also wore hoop earrings, these two rings that I wear all the time, and a silver necklace. 
I wore this blue, long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and a pair of high-heeled boots.


Wednesday
This is what I wore on Wednesday: a pink sundress [on Wednesdays we wear pink], a hot pink shirt, two bracelets, a necklace, and socks. I also wore my hair in pigtails. 
Thursday

On Thursday I wore a blue shirt with a purple shirt on top of it, a multicolored skirt, a scarf, a necklace, two bracelets, and socks, and black shoes [I believe they're called wedges, but I could be wrong].
Friday
On Friday I wore a striped shirt with jeans, and boots. I also had on pearl bracelets, pearl earrings, a necklace with my Zodiac sign, and rings. 

Here's a close-up of my earrings [or earring].
Saturday

On Saturday I had on a yellow sundress, socks, a black leather [it might be fake leather] jacket, boots, my Zodiac sign necklace, and rings. 
Sunday

I'm making such a weird pose in this picture. XD.


On Sunday I had on a white shirt, a long purple skirt, socks, a necklace, and rings. I also had my hair in a ponytail again.
So, that's it for this post. Did you like this post? Should I do more like this? Which outfit was your favorite?










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag