50 Things That Make Me Happy Tag

 Hi, all. If you live in the U.S, then happy Thanksgiving! So, since Thanksgiving is all about being thankful, I decided to do this tag. And, yes, I squeezed in a few extra things, because so many things make me happy.
Okay, let's get started. Also, this is in no particular order.
1: God
2: Friends
3: Family
4: Animals
5: Writing
6: Reading
7: Movies/TV shows
8: Music
9: Sports
10: The outdoors
11: Skateboarding
12: Archery
13: Fashion
14: Makeup
15: Fandoms
16: Blogging
17: Holidays
18: Sarcasm
19: Musicals
20: GIFs
21: Jewelry
22: Reading blogs
23: Climbing Trees (what? Reading books in trees is underrated)
24: Libraries and Bookstores
25: Cats [yes, I already did animals, but cats get a special mention
26: Vacations
27: My Wall Collage (I'm planning to do a room tour soon, so you'll get to see it then)
28: Fires [safe fires that is, not wildfires]
30: Fictional characters
31: Days off of school
32: Goofing around with my siblings
33: Exploring new places
34: Adventures
35: Swords
36: Hiking
37: Martial arts [man, I can't believe I forgot about this]
38: Getting comments on my blog
39: Painting my nails
40: SHIPS
41: Riding four-wheelers
42: Sunny days where you can spend the whole day outside
43: Drizzly, rainy days where you can read all day
44: Traveling
45: Dressing up 
46:American Girl dolls (because I'm sooooo mature)
47: Fanfiction [mine or other people's]
48: Taylor Swift
49: Anything vanilla-scented or cherry-flavored
50: Motorcycles
So, that is all for today. Comment below if any of these things make you happy. And I managed to do this tag without just listing fifty fandoms. Aren't you proud of me? 
Until Next Time



Comments

  1. Great list! So many of these things make me happy, too. Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Happy Late Thanksgiving to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Cats and Gifs are on mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHERYL!!! *jumping up and down*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSS, CHERYL. THE RED QUEEN HERSELF. *squeals and jumps up and down*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag