The MCU Tag of Ten

 Hi, everyone! So, today I'm going to be talking about Marvel. 
This is the second blogathon I've ever been a part of, so I'm super-duper excited! Plus, I love Marvel, so there's that. 
This blogathon is hosted by Miss Woodhouse, and Thunderbird Queen. For some reason, my phone isn't letting me do links (I don't usually blog on my phone, but the computer charging cord broke, and the new one won't be here for a few days). So, I'll just trust that you know who they are. 
Look at Hawkeye's bow! Isn't it so cool?
The Questions:
What is your favorite movie?
I can only choose one? Not fair. Not fair at all. 
Okay, hmmm, I do really love The Avengers, so that one might be my favorite. But, really, I love all of them. 
What is your favorite Stan Lee cameo?
The one in Infinity War.
Who is your favorite character from the Original Six?
Black Widow! She's a wicked fighter, and I think she has a cool personality, and is an interesting character. 
I also like Tony, because he's hilarious, and he grows a lot as a character. 
Who is your favorite sidekick [characters not from the Original Six, who don't have their own movie]?
Does Wanda count? I mean, there's WandaVision, but it hasn't been released yet. 
If she doesn't count then probably Rocket or Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. They're awesome. Although, they're part of the Guardians, so they do they count either? 
Oh! Maybe Daisy from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D? So many great characters. 
What is the funniest moment?
There's so many great funny moments!
Okay, there's this one really great moment in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D [it was made at the same time as the rest of the MCU, so I think it counts], where Daisy tries to do a Scottish accent....and fails miserably. It's hilarious. Also, that scene with the truth serum in Ant-Man and the Wasp. 
Who is your favorite villain?
Loki! He's not my favorite character, but he's definitely my favorite villain. 
I also really like Hela. 
What is your favorite power or technology?
Definitely Black Widow's martial arts skills.
What is your favorite sequel [no trilogies!]?
Ant-Man and the Wasp! It's really funny, in my opinion. 
What are your favorite end credits?
*chews lips*
I'm not really sure. I kind of forget most of the end credits, or don't watch them.
I know, I'm terrible. 
Who is your favorite ship?
Pepper and Tony or Clint and Natasha. Also, Fitz and Simmons. 
So, that's it. Be sure to participate in the blogathon if you love the MCU. If you have the time or want to, that is. 
Have a glorious day, everybody. 


Comments

  1. Love all the Natasha love in this post! She deserves it.
    Yess, Clintnasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! She's amazing.
    OHMYGOSH, YESSS. It's such a good ship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this! Not to copy comments but Natasha is amazing and Clintasha all the way! I never understood why the Hulk-Banner/Natasha was a thing.
    Pepper and Tony also yes.
    I loved all of this honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! She absolutely is!
    Exactly. She has such good chemistry with Clint, so I'll never understand why they chose to do Bruce/Natasha instead.
    Yes! They're such a good ship, too. Aw, thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree on the sequel Ant man and the Wasp is fantastic. It is superior to the first one which none of the other sequels can say imho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is. Such a fun movie. Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your answers! Everyone is just so different in their opinions at it's so awesome, and what makes the MCU so great! And yes, Agents of Shield absolutely count! Personally, I've never seen it... but hey, I've heard good things. Also, we stan our marvel ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Definitely.
    Ooh, it's such a good show! *nods* Though I am a little behind, so I can't speak for the seventh season, but the others are good.
    Yessss! Marvel ladies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices! Wanda is awesome. I still have to start watching WandaVision! In fact, I also want to watch Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter. As you can see, I'm a little behind on the series'. Black Widow's skills are amazing. Ant-Man and the Wasp is one of the funniest movies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! She's the best. I haven't seen WandaVision yet either. I want to, though.
    Agents of SHIELD is really great. I feel like you'd like it.
    Yess, imagine how cool it would be to do all of those martial arts moves. It is! It's so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy