Lovely Blog Party Tag

 Hello. As you may know by now, Cordy at Any Merry Little Thought is hosting a Lovely Blog Party throughout the month of February. 
So, I decided to fill out the tag today. I haven't quite decided what other posts I'll be doing, but I'll definitely do more.
The Questions
Would you ever go for a walk in the pouring rain to avoid the company of a gentlemen caller?
Probably, although it depends on who he is. I would absolutely go for a walk in the rain to avoid the company of someone I find annoying. 
I do like rain, though, so I might do it under any circumstances.
Would you ever, truly, try your hand at matchmaking?
Erm, maybe? I wouldn't try matching two people who'd never met, but if these two people already knew and seemed to have feelings for each other then I might do just a teeny bit of meddling. So, under the right circumstances, yes. 
Although, I don't have much experience with matchmaking, so who knows how it'd turn out?
Would you be comfortable wearing glass slippers for a night out at a ball?

Nope! I'm not fond of regular heels, but glass ones? What if they broke? Then I'd have shards of glass stuck in my feet, and, ouch, that would hurt (sorry for the gross visual).
Would you ever eat an apple given to you, rather forcibly, by a perfect stranger?
Never in a million years. What was Snow White thinking?
Would you ever pretend to be a man's fiancee who you've never actually met?
Yes? Maybe. I'll say yes. This could be fun. I'll just walk out on the deal if he turns out to be a jerk.
Would you ever dance with a stranger who sang to you in the forest?
Nope! 'Cuz, y'know, stranger. Realistically, I'd probably assume he was there to kill me, throw something at him, and run away. 
What? I have an active imagination, and I watch a lot of, er, shall we say crime-related and/or supernatural stuff. I have a right to be paranoid. 
Would you ever be the one to propose?
Yeah. I wouldn't actively seek out being the one who does the proposing, but, if I wanted to get married, what's the point in waiting for someone to ask me?
Would you ever visit the house of a man you refused but is supposedly out of town?
Supposedly, huh? I'll give it a shot. Even if it does turn into a disaster. At least I'd have a good story to tell, right? 
So, which one of these do you agree with me on? Are you participating in the Lovely Blog Party? 

Comments

  1. Same on the glass slippers question! I am prone to both falling and breaking things so that could be really bad with those on. Your "go get it" attitude for the second to last question is awesome! That's brave of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Same here. I'm sure I'd break something---either the shoes or my ankle.
    Thank you! You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would have difficulty wearing glass slippers too. Your answers were fun to read. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it sounds kind of difficult. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would take an apple from a stranger? And the stranger singing to you in the forest is probably a fae, you should run. XD
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right?
    Ooh, good point. *runs away even faster*
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rain is amazing.
    I'd run from a stranger singing to me in the woods too. It sounds completely terrifying and not a situation I would want to find myself in at all.
    Loved all the answers and GIFs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is!
    It does sound pretty scary.
    Thanks! Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag

August Recap