March Recap

 Hello! *waves* 
Apparently, today's the last day of March, which is crazy. The fact that we're already a 1/4 through 2021 is insane to me. Wasn't it just January? 
Books I Read in March



Back in February, Katie Hanna reviewed this book, and I thought it looked interesting, and this month I finally decided to read it, but I decided that I should probably read The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue first. I read and really enjoyed both [you want to see diversity done right in a historical setting? Read these books].

I loved all the art throughout the book! I mean, I loved a lot about this book, but especially the art. Also, I definitely related to how much pressure Eliza puts on herself because I do that, too [I think I've gotten a little better about that, but I'm not sure]. 

I didn't like this one quite as much as Pride and Prejudice, but I still liked it. 
Also, why does everybody hate Fanny Price? Why? It makes no sense to me. She's a sweet character, and I like her very much [so there, world]. 
I loved pretty much every book I read this month, which was nice. Right now I'm reading Howl's Moving Castle and loving it. 
Movies/Shows I Watched in March
I.....don't really remember anything about this movie, which kind of concerns me [to be fair, I was writing while this was on, so I was only half-watching it].

Yup, I finally got around to watching this movie, and I loved it! The cinematography was gorgeous, all the actors did a good job, and I just really loved it.

A re-watch. I love this movie: it's a classic. Maybe I should do a review on it. Would you all like to see that?
Yeah, I watched lots of '80s stuff this month. I thought this was a fun movie, and I liked the music.
I absolutely loved it! I watched the entire show in about two weeks, and it's now one of my top five favorite shows [maybe top three even]. It's so good! I've convinced one of my sisters to watch it, and I think she likes it so far, which makes me so happy.

Seasons Three and Four
This show is really weird in absolutely the best way. I liked Season Three better than Season Four, but they were both good.

I've finally introduced my family to Buffy! I think they liked the episodes I showed them, but I'm not sure. I'm just so excited to share a show that I like with other people. 
I've only seen the first season so far, but I like it, even if I don't like it quite as much as Buffy. It's an entertaining show. 
I love this show! I haven't finished it yet, but I really like it so far. The previews didn't grab my attention when it first came out, but ever since MovieCritic reviewed it, I've been wanting to see it, so I'm glad I finally did. 
I also watched a lot of good movies/shows [especially shows cuz Stranger Things] this month, which was great.
Events of March
-Honestly, not much. I don't think I went anywhere or anything. It was a fairly typical month. 
-I did get to do some more editing and re-writing, though. I'm trying not to put as much pressure on myself, and to have fun, but, at this point, I'm excited to be almost done with editing. I might share it online or something, but I might not. We'll have to see. 
-Also, I spent a lot of time playing Among Us with my family. My avatar is a little purple astronaut named NerdyChair who wears a party hat. 
-Just doing hobbies, and other fun-but-normal stuff. 
So, let's talk. How was your March? Did anything exciting happen? Did we read or watch any of the same things? 

Comments

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! You're watching Julie and the Phantoms!!!!! I'm not kidding, I actually ran laughing through the house to show my sister because we're obsessed! I'm so, so, so happy that you're loving it! My goal with reviewing things is to convince people to watch them, so I'm thrilled that it worked. Reading that made my day. *goes to listen to the soundtrack AGAIN* I can't wait to hear your final thoughts!

    Whew, deep breaths. I'm glad that you liked Little Women, too. I have a few friends who love Goonies, but I've never been interested, so I would like reading your review if you decide to do that. Mansfield Park is probably my least favorite Austen (still like it, but I don't LOVE it like all the others) but I love Fanny Price!

    March was pretty chill for me, too. I hope that you have a good April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so glad I could make your day! That's my goal with reviews, too. It's such a fantastic show, and the soundtrack is amazing, and I could fangirl about it all day!
    I know. I think I'll have to make a post about it.
    I did. It's such a good adaptation. It's such a fun movie, though I'm not sure if you'd like it or not. I've been wanting to do a review for a long time, so I probably will.
    Yeah, that makes sense. It was the same for me. I liked it, but didn't love it. I know! She's so sweet, so I'm surprised at how many people dislike her. Why? What did she do to deserve it?
    Aw, thank you. I hope you have a good April, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, another convert to the Julie and the Phantoms fandom! It's one of my new favorite shows, so I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yessss. You and MC were what convinced me to watch it. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mansfield Park is the only Austen book I couldn't finished. I neither like Fanny nor hate her, I just find her circumstance a bit pitiful.

    I almost love Howl's Moving Castle but mostly because I love the movie a lot. I guess it would have been better if I had read the book first instead of seeing the movie.

    At least you got some editing done. I think editing one's own writing is actually the hardest part of writing.

    I hope you have a lovely April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get that. It's a hard book to read because so many of the people are so horrible.
    I haven't seen the movie yet. Maybe I'll try it after I finish the book.
    Yeah, editing is really hard, but it's necessary, so I'm glad I'm getting it done.
    Thanks! You too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 80's movies are the best! The editing process is so hard, so congrats on getting through it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are! It is. It is. Aw, thanks. I'm not quite done, but I'm almost there [which is exciting!].

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once you're done editing and rewriting, I'd love to read your story. :)
    Also it sounds like you had an awesome March,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thanks. I'll have to see if I want to share it online or just keep it as a "me" story.
    I did. I hope yours was good, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy