June Recap

 The fact that it's already halfway through the year just shocks me. Like, where did the time go? 
I, personally, had a really good June. What about you all?
Books I Read in June



All of these were excellent! I highly recommend them. I miiight make a post where I review all the books I read in May and June, so keep a look-out for that.
Movies/TV Shows I Watched In June
It was so good! I had high expectations, which it lived up to. Definitely deserves the hype.
This one was fun! The casting was perfect, and it was entertaining. I also find it incredibly entertaining that two of the actresses in this movie were in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 





Events of June
-I am now fully vaccinated! I just felt slightly tired after the first shot, but the second shot  was way worse. It wasn't too horrible, but I definitely didn't feel like doing anything besides watching TV. 
-I have twin sisters, and their birthday is in June, so celebrating that was fun. Especially since they wanted to go to a hotel so we could go swimming. The place we went to had a really awesome water slide. It was definitely the highlight of that trip.
-Tests. Lots of tests. Most of them weren't that bad, but a few of them were. 
Although, now, I'm done with school for the year, which is great. I will be wholeheartedly enjoying my vacation.
-I also got to go out to two different ice cream shops with my family. Have any of you had lemon ice cream? Because it is fantastic. 
Also, Happy Late Pride Month! I was planning on doing more posts related to that, but I just didn't get around to it. So, maybe I'll do some more next month.
So, that was my June. How was yours? What did you do? 



Comments

  1. You read Northhanger Abbey too! This June I also read Northhanger Abbey, so it's cool that someone else was reading the same book. What did you think of it? :)

    Also Doctor Who is awesome, I'm on the 11th doctor's season (I want to get to 13's season sometime, but I want to watch it somewhat chronologically), but I haven't been able to continue watching it given that the streaming service I'm using made it so you couldn't watch it without buying it. Where did you watch it? :D

    It sounds like you had an awesome June, and I look forward to reading your reviews.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! That is pretty cool. I liked it a lot.
      It is! Ah, that's annoying. I watch it on HBO Max.
      I did. Thanks! I'll get started on writing them soon.

      Delete
    2. Same, it was a really neat book. Who was your favorite character from it? :)
      Agreed it was, and thank you that really helps.
      You're welcome. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. Oh, maybe Catherine? Or Henry. I liked both of them. Who was yours?
      No problem! Glad I could help.

      Delete
    4. I really liked Catherine too, I really like to obsession with Gothic novels.
      :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I can't believe we're halfway through the year either. You read the Raven Boys!! It's another top favourite of mine. What did you think of it? Although you did mention that you might do a review for the books.
    I think I may have asked this before, but how are you liking Doctor Who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It seems crazy. Yes! Well, the short version is I adored it, and the long version I'll save for my reviews.
      I like it a lot so far. I may have to do a review of that, too.

      Delete
  3. Raven Boys is so good! I loved Bring it On too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's one of my new favorites. It's such a fun movie, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to watch Dr. Who! How are you watching it? This was one of the few months where I didn't watch all of Julie and the Phantoms. I need to fix that in July. I totally felt like Dobby, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and congrats on being fully vaccinated!

      Delete
    2. I'm watching it on HBO Max. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on it, if you decide to watch it. Julie and the Phantoms is so rewatchable. I might decide to watch it again in July.
      Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag