The Julie and the Phantoms Book Tag

 Greetings! I'm really excited for today's post, because Rachel nominated me for the Julie and the Phantoms Book Tag [which she created herself. Aren't the questions great?]. I mean, Julie and the Phantoms and books. What could be better?
Rules
-Link back to the original creator
-Use the graphic, if you'd like
-Answer the questions below
-And tag some friends
Alright, let's get started.
Now or Never-A Recent Favorite Read
That would be These Witches Don't Burn. I have a few issues with it, but, overall, I really enjoyed it. Also, that cliffhanger was INSANE. I need to read the next book, like, now.
Wake Up-A Book That Surprised You
What If It's Us by Becky Abertali and Adam Silvera. I.....didn't expect that ending [maybe I should've? Was there foreshadowing there that I didn't get?].
Bright-A Book That Lights You Up
SO. MANY. I think I'll go with The Last Summer of The Garrett Girls.
There are lots of books I love, but this is one that just makes me happy every time I read it. I love most of the characters, and the romances are pretty good, too.
This Band Is Back-A Short Read
I think Coraline is pretty short. I read it in just a few hours. It's a fantastic book, and it doesn't drag, so the length is just perfect for that book.
Wow-A Book That Blew Your Mind
Any of Jane Austen's books! Probably Pride and Prejudice, though, because that was one of the first ones I read, and the writing in that one is so good.
Flying Solo-A Book With Great Female Friendships
Anne of Green Gables! I absolutely love Anne and Diana's friendship.
I Got The Music-A Book Set In High School
Most of the contemporary YA books I read are set at high school.
However, The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre focuses a lot on a school play, so most of it takes place at school, so I'll say that one.
The Other Side of Hollywood-A Book With Ghosts
Well, As I Descended focuses pretty heavily on ghosts.
All Eyes On Me-A Popular Book You Haven't Read
I still haven't read Six of Crows yet. I do intend to. I have the book checked out from the library. I just haven't gotten to it yet.
Note from editing McKayla: I wrote this a few days ago, so I have now started Six of Crows! 
Finally Free-A Book About Music
You know, I don't think I've read any books about music, actually. 
Perfect Harmony-A Book Couple That's Perfect Together
Ugh, too manyyyyyy. I'll go with Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series.
Edge of Great-A Flawless Book
The Girls I've Been by Tess Sharpe. I'm sure it had some flaws, but I liked it quite a lot, and it's pretty close to perfect. 
Unsaid Emily-A Book That Destroyed Your Heart
Y'know, I almost never steal answers.....but I honestly couldn't think of anything else. Rachel's answer was perfect for this question. It's Little Women. You know, the part where Beth dies. It's incredibly sad, and destroyed my heart completely. 


You Got Nothing To Lose-A Book You Were Forced To Read
Recently I read The Odyssey for school. Reading for school can be kind of stressful, but I liked it a lot. 
Stand Tall-A fabulous final book
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [I guess I could also use that one for the 'destroyed my heart' question]. It actually might be my favorite book in the series. It's very good.
So, that's it for this post. I tag:
And anyone else who's seen JATP and/or would like to do it.
So, let's talk. Do you love this tag as much as I do? Have you seen Julie and the Phantoms? Have you read any of these books?



Comments

  1. Percy and Annabeth are such a perfect couple. Your answers were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! And you started Six of Crows! it's one of my favorites. I'm curious what your reaction to it will be, I think you'll like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hmm, maybe I'll post a review of it. I really like it so far.

      Delete
  3. Yes, Anne and Diana are friendship goals, and PERCABETH forever 😅😅 I hope you enjoy reading six of crows!!
    P.s. I nominated you for the sunshine blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! YESS. Percabeth is the best!
      So far I'm really liking it.
      P.S. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Pride and Prejudice and Six of Crows are both amazing!
    I'll have to check some of the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both fantastic!
      Ooh, you should! I'd be interested to read your thoughts on them.

      Delete
  5. These are questions are so amazinnngg!! Julie and The Phantoms is an all-time best! Kenny Ortega creates the best movies and series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. It is! Agreed. I love most of his movies/shows.

      Delete
  6. Julie and the Phantoms is one of my favourite series and I love all the songs. This is a great post with a mix of the show and books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a really good show, isn't it?

      Delete
  7. Great answers for Anne of Green Gables and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I just got Six of Crows from the library and hope to read it soon. What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I I'm still working on it, actually, but I really like it so far.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy