July Recap

 Hey, friends! So it's been awhile. I didn't realize how badly I needed a hiatus. It took until I had pretty much no ideas before I took an actual break. So, July was a pretty good month. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't a bad month.
Books I Read in July




Movies/Shows I Watched in July


Season 3 and part of Season 4
I'm thinking that, at this point, I really need to do a review of what I've seen so far. Let me know if you'd like to see that.

Season Two and part of Season Three
My dad bought a DVD set with all seven seasons, so we've all been re-watching it! It's such a fun show, and I adore it.

My family and I finally finished Community! I prefer the earlier seasons, but some of the later seasons are really good, too.
Events of July
-I got some more writing done! I'm now about halfway through my WIP [I think. It may end up being longer or shorter].
-A lot of my mom's family visited this month, and we visited a lot of places. It was fun, but a little exhausting.
-I also did a fair amount of work this month. Usually it isn't too bad, except for a few nights.
-Also, I just practiced some of my usual hobbies.
-I dyed my hair
Okay, technically, I streaked it. The thing no one ever tells you about dying your hair is that it's slightly scary right before you do it, but I loved how it looked, and I kind of want to do it again.
Here's the before and after, by the way.

So, what about you all? Did you do anything interesting this month?







Comments

  1. I hope you had a nice hiatus. It sounds like you had a nice month, and that's awesome that you're halfway through your WIP. :D

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Yeah, it was a pretty good month. Yeah, maybe I'll make a post about it.

      Delete
  2. Glad your July was good for the most part.
    What did you think of Persuasion?
    Love National Treasure! Parks and Rec is a comfort show for me at this point.
    Also I love the hair streaks. I feel like doing something drastic to my hair so at this current moment I'm living vicariously through the people who are actually doing things to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope yours was good, too.
      I liked it! It wasn't my favorite Jane Austen book, but I thought it was really good.
      It is! It's a family tradition to watch it on Independence Day every year. It's one of mine too, I think. It's so good.
      Thank you! Doing something drastic to your hair is usually scary, but worth it.

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks great!
    Such good shows, would love to read your thoughts on Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Ooh, I've definitely thought of doing that. I just need to actually write the post.

      Delete
  4. I personal love the purple hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag