The Never Have I Ever Book Tag

 Hello! The lovely Annika nominated me for this tag. Thank you so much!
Never Have I Ever: Read A Later Book In A Series First
Um, guilty! 
When I was little, I used to read books before checking if it was a series, so I read a lot of sequels first, and then got very confused.
Never Have I Ever: Burned A Book
Um, excuse me.
Who would do that? The monsters! 
Needless to say, no, no, I have not. Never have, never would.
Never Have I Ever: Gone Into A Shop To Buy One Book But Came Out With Many
Oh, definitely. I've gone into a bookstore intending to buy nothing, and still came out with many. I love books.
Never Have I Ever: Loved A Book When I Was Younger, But Hated It When I Was Older
I don't think so. Usually, even if I don't like a book as much as I did when I was younger, I have nostalgia for it.
Never Have I Ever: Read A Book I Knew I'd Hate
I don't think so. I wouldn't want to spend my time on a book I know I'd hate from the get-go. But maybe I have and I just don't remember it. So, I'm not totally sure.
Never Have I Ever: Wrote A Fan Fiction About My Favorite Book
I don't think I have, actually. I think I've only written fanfiction for movies/TV shows.
Never Have I Ever: Dressed Up As My Favorite Literary Character
Yup! I was Annabeth from Percy Jackson for Halloween when I was nine.
Never Have I Ever: Hated A Book By An Author You Love
Hated? No. Disliked? Yes.
It's always sad.
Never Have I Ever: Skim Read A Book
Yeah, a few times. I try not to do it, though. I used to do it a lot, though.
Never Have I Ever: Pretended To Read A Book I Haven't
I think a few times?
Never Have I Ever: Read A Book Without The Dust Cover
Yup. I have.
Never Have I Ever: Had A Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend
I mean.....I may have had a few book crushes in the past.
Never Have I Ever: Picked Up A Book Based On The Cover Alone
Oh, sure. I've done this a few times. Maybe I'm shallow, but, hey, at least I'm honest.
Never Have I Ever: Read The End Of The Book Before The Beginning
Yeah, I've done this a few times in the past.
Never Have I Ever: Participated In A Readathon
I don't think so. 
Never Have I Ever: Written In A Book
Nope.
Never Have I Ever: Filled An Entire Bookshelf And Then Have To Have Stacks of Books Balanced Precariously Throughout Different Rooms
Not that I remember.
I couldn't find a GIF that made sense, so here's Vampire Abed.
Never Have I Ever: Liked A Trope That Most People Hate
Oh, absolutely. 
So, I'm not tagging anyone, so just do it if this sounds fun to you, and/or if you've watched Community.
Do you relate to any of my answers?



Comments

  1. This is a great tag and you had some really great answers, also I love how many community gifs you used ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Community GIFs are the best, aren't they?

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! and yes they are amazing :)

      Delete
  2. It was fun reading your answers. :) And I've picked a book based on the cover too.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so fun to read and the gif use was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Community gifs are perfect for any situation.

      Delete
  4. XD Loved this! I've never actually burned a book but I'll be honest I've always wanted to. I even had one I was going to use at some point but I forgot and I donated it before I remembered.
    Fantastic gif use btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I mean, it is a cool thing to say that you've done. Love that story, too.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! There are so many great Community GIFs.

      Delete
  6. I can't believe I haven't seen this post before now! I'm amazed you've never written in a book before. I'm ashamed to say that I have scribbled in many when I was a young 'un...
    I was inspired by your GIF use for my own post (for this Tag). 🙂I've never watched Community. What is it about?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag