The All About You Round the Blogosphere Tag

 Ivy nominated me for this. Thank you!
What is your favorite book/series and why?
Um......I have too many favorites. Do you want a complete list?
Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Raven Cycle, Queens of Geek, The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls, Howl's Moving Castle, Lovely War, Annie on My Mind, Death on The Nile, Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Little Women, Anne of Green Gables, The Girls I've Been, The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy, and a lot more. 
Who is your favorite author?
I have a lot. Tess Sharpe might be my favorite, at the moment. She's an excellent writer. I love her protagonists, and I love the very raw and honest way that she writes.  Um, Rick Riordan has a lot of really great books. Jane Austen is also a favorite of mine, as well as Maggie Stiefvater. Jessica Spotswood is someone else that I really like. 
What is your favorite food?

Pizza! Pizza so much. I'm always in the mood for it, and there's so much variety to it. 
What gives you inspiration for your books?
Lots of different things! Books/movies/shows inspire me a lot, but I've been inspired by lots of other things. Hayley Kiyoko's Girls Like Girls music video inspired a whole story. 
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I actually like where I live, but I think in a slightly bigger city. 
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert. 
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
If she likes you and feels comfortable with you, you may be squished into a hug or shemay squeal over meeting you.
I nominate
Quinley
Hailey
Elizabeth



Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers, and thank you for tagging me. :D And Pizza is so good.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool tag and I enjoyed reading this post, also thanks for nominating me I will do it as soon as i can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No problem. I'm excited to read your answers.

      Delete
  3. I just started reading The Gentlemen's guide to Vice and Virtue and it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the super long list of favorite books totally fits

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun!
    Maggie Steifvater is incredible I don't know how she does it.
    Pizza is so good! What's your favourite pizza or just any kind of pizza?
    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I know! I love all of her books.
      It is! I really like just cheese pizza, as well as pepperoni and sausage. I like the chicken-bacon-ranch kind, too.
      No problem! I can't wait to see your answers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy