My Favorite Glee Songs

 I love Glee. That should come as no surprise to any of you, since I talk about it constantly, 
One of my favorite things about Glee is the music, so I decided to make a list of my 30 favorite Glee songs. 
Note: I am not a professional musician, nor have I had extensive music training. This is just my opinion as someone who likes Glee and music.
#35: Summer Nights
It's a Mercedes and Sam duet! What more could you ask for? The background vocals are equally amazing. 
#34: Go Your Own Way
Lea's voice is just gorgeous here! She sings this song really well.
#33: Thriller/Heads Will Roll
The singing and dancing in this is amazing, as always, and the makeup is also really cool. It's a great Halloween song.
#32: Big Girls Don't Cry
Darren and Chris' voices are everything in this song! Lea sounds wonderful, too. This song just always makes me emotional.
#31: Don't Stop Believin'


You knew this one would be somewhere on this list. I love every version, and it's incredibly iconic. There are just some that I like more.
#30: Problem
The Unholy Trinity had a lot of great songs together but this one is my favorite. All of their vocals are great, and it's just a fun performance.
#29: Me Against The Music
Let's just say this song made me gay, and leave it at that. JK, but I do really love this one! Naya and Heather sound amazing together [Heather's dancing, especially, is awesome].

#28: Bad

What could be better then an Artie/Santana duet? Their voices sound so good together, and they sing this song really well.
#27: Bad Romance
I love most of their Lady Gaga performances, but this is one of my favorites. I mean, the costumes are just so iconic [let me know in the comments which one is your favorite. I think Quinn's is really cute], and the vocals are really good. I like that it gave multiple people a chance to sing [including Tina, who definitely deserves more solos].
#26: Barracuda
Lea and Adam's voices just sound really good together, and I think they really do this song justice. There's not much else I can say, other than that I like it, and I think it's one of Lea's best performances.
#25: Smooth Criminal
Naya and Grant's voices blend really well together, and I love the cello music. Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate Santana's hat?


#24: Jessie's Girl
Finn's voice is not one of my favorites, but he sang this really well [and I'm not saying that he has a bad voice, just that it's not one of my favorites]. Fun Fact: I used this as one of the songs in my playlist for one of my fanfictions.
#23: Another One Bites The Dust
This song is the best because Jonathan Groff sings lead. XD. I mean, I do love Jonathan Groff, and I think he's a really good singer [he actually did this song justice, which must have been really hard, since Freddie Mercury was an amazing singer], but also I like it just because I like the song.
#22: Firework
This one was just really cute! I think Rachel did a really good job singing it, plus her hair is just really cute [still not sure why Rachel was described as 'not very pretty' when Lea Michele is gorgeous]. I actually kind of liked Rachel in Season Two, as well. I think she developed a lot as a character.
#21: Run The World [Girls]
Heather's dancing and vocals are both on point in this song [her outfit is super cute, too]. That's really all I have to say for this one.
#20: You Can't Always Get What You Want
Finn and Rachel may have had too many songs in my opinion, but they did sound nice together. This one is another that's just fun and gets stuck in my head a lot, plus I think it was a good performance.
#19: Rose's Turn
Chris Colfer is seriously one of the most talented humans on the planet and I love him very much. I think he sang this song very well, and I also love the whole drama of the situation. The next time I get upset I'm going to build my name in lights and then sing this song. 
#18: I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
Why didn't Quinn and Rachel have more duets? Their voices sound really good together! It's kind of a sadder song, and I think both Dianna and Lea express emotions through their voices really well, so this song was a perfect fit.
#17: River Deep, Mountain High
Amber Riley and Naya Rivera are my two favorite female singers on Glee, so it's no surprise that this song would make my favorites list. Their voices sound really nice together, I love the dancing, and I just think it's great. 
#16: Girl On Fire
This was one of the first Glee songs I heard, and I instantly fell in love with Naya's voice [it's just so rich, and she has a great range], and it's still one of my favorites. I don't know what else I can say, other then listen to it.
#15: Hit Me With Your Best Shot/One Way Or Another
I never knew I needed this mashup with Finn and Santana singing leads during a dodgeball game until it happened.
#14: Get It Right
I think the lyrics in this one are a bit....predictable, I guess, but Lea has so much emotion in her voice while singing it that I couldn't help but put this one here.
#13: I Kissed A Girl
I kind of wish this had been a Santana/Brittany duet, but Santana and Rachel sound nice together. 
I don't know what else to say other then that it's a really good song. 
#12: We Are The Champions
I love how so many different people get to sing in this one! Everyone's voices blend really nicely, and it just sounds very pleasing.
#11: Never Can Say Goodbye
Quinn really should've gotten more solos, because Dianna's voice is so pretty. Also, I love all of Quinn's different outfits [and her haircut], but that doesn't really have anything to do with the song.
#10: Valerie
This song is amazing for so many reasons. First of all, Naya's vocals are great, she sounds amazing, but also Harry and Heather's dancing is awesome!
#9: The Time Warp
The Rocky Horror Glee Show is a severely underrated episode! It's just awesome in so many ways. I love that Chris and Dianna got to sing together, and Jenna and Heather sound great here too! The dancing is also awesome.
#8: Give Up The Funk
You might be surprised to see this one so high on the list, but I think it's a really great song. It's super catchy and the vocals and dancing are great. Also, can we just appreciate how Quinn is, like, eight months pregnant, and her dancing is still amazing?


#7: Take Me Or Leave Me
Amber and Lea sound awesome together! That's pretty much all I have to say here, actually.
#6: Blow Me One Last Kiss
I love that Alex and Melissa got so many duets, because their voices sound great together. This has been one of my favorites since I first watched Glee, so I think that tells you a little about how much I like it.
#5: The Scientist
Everyone's voice sounds amazing! It's such a sad song, and this version is just full of emotion.
#4: Not The Boy Next Door
Again, I love Chris' voice, and I think he sings this song really well. Plus, he just adds something special to the song, and I'm not sure what it is.
#3: Don't Rain On My Parade

I'm putting both versions here because I think they both did an excellent job, although I like Naya's version slightly better. Seriously, though, this song is just so great, and they both sing it in a really great way. 
#2: Somebody To Love
This is another one that's been one of my favorites since I first started watching Glee. I love the song in general, and I think this was a great cover. It's another Rachel/Finn duet that I actually like.
#1: Mine
Okay, I love Taylor Swift, but I like this version even better. Naya just expresses so much emotion in this, and her voice sounds great, as always. I get emotional every time I hear it, and I am not kidding when I say that I want to play this song at my wedding. 
And that's the end of the post. What are your favorite Glee songs? Which is your favorite from this list?




Comments

  1. This is SUCH A GREAT LIST!!! I love all of these (the ones that I've heard it least) I think that out of all the outfits in Bad Romance my favorites are Quinn's and Rachel's new one (not the one with stuffed animals on it, the other one ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're great songs, right?
      Ooh, those are great outfits.

      Delete
  2. That list is awesome. But where is Run Joey Run 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I feel like Run Joey Run is on its own special list.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag