Your Assumptions About Me Answered

 Hello! So, about a month ago, I asked you all for some of your assumptions about me, so here are my answers. 
Skye's Assumptions
Your favorite color is pink
This one actually isn't true. I mean, I love pink, but I don't think it's my favorite color [it's probably my second or third favorite. It switches with mint green a lot]. Purple is my all-time favorite color, though, and has been for pretty much my entire life. 
Glee is your favorite show


Well, it's one of my favorites. I have a lot of favorite shows, and whichever is my most favorite alternates depending on the day. Glee is definitely up there, though, so I'll just say yes.
You love reading
Yes! I really love reading. I do get reading slumps sometimes, but, for the most part. I love it.
Actual footage of my childhood.
You have great taste
Aw! That's so sweet of you. Taste is super subjective, so it's hard to judge. I mean, I think I have good taste, but not everyone would agree, so I'm not sure how to answer this one.
Quinley's Assumptions
Your favorite genre to write is either high fantasy or Urban fantasy
Ooh! This one's actually incorrect. I mean, I love both of those genres, but magical realism is probably my favorite [which is similar to urban fantasy, but with some key differences].
One of your interests is fashion
Yes! Maybe not in the way you'd think, though. I'm not really into following trends, I'd prefer to make my own styles. I do really like clothes and jewelry and makeup and such, so I'll say yes.
Your favorite mythological creature is the pegasus or unicorn
Yes. Unicorns, especially. I used to say I didn't like them because, clearly I was 'nOt like OtHer GiRlS', But I fully embrace my love for these cute creatures now.
Your favorite trope is found family
Yeah, it's either that or slow burn romances.
Lissa's Assumptions
You're a hyper, cheerful person in real life 
Yeah, pretty much. I think I'm hyper, like, 98% of the time. I have a lot of energy. And I'm usually pretty cheerful, but I also have days where I'm incredibly moody and angry/grumpy/sad.
You have a good relationship with your sister
Yup! I have two sisters, and I get along really well with both of them.
You do a lot of singing/sing-alongs
I do a fair amount of singing because I'm in a music class, but I haven't done a lot of sing-alongs, so halfway correct. 
Elizabeth's Assumptions
You like your nail polish [if you do like nail polish] to be slightly worn
I do like nail polish, but I prefer it when it's new and shiny. It just ends up being slightly worn because I'm too lazy to fix it. So, this one's incorrect.
You have fun pretending to imitate that valley girl accent/jokingly sassy attitude
Yeah, I do really like doing a valley girl accent, although I really like doing all kinds of different accents. It's just fun for some reason. My mom's way better at it then I am, though. Once she did four accents just for one sentence.
You really like cheese
I do. I love cheese. 
So, that was all of them. Thanks for sharing your assumptions, everyone. That was really fun. 


Comments

  1. I love everyone's assumptions, they did pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers. :) And unicorns are awesome, it's neat to know that you like them. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading people who like purple are quite creative and I agreed with that. It's fun to see what people who read your blog thinks about you. I might do an assumption post just to see what people think.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's really interesting. It is. You should! It's fun and it's interesting.

      Delete
  4. Purple makes more sense actually. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've mentioned it a few times. Maybe I just seem like the kind of person who would like purple?

      Delete
  5. Well I got cheese right XD
    Loved hearing the answers finally! I've been really curious it. I lowkey almost want to do a post for it too but who knows

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag