November Recap

 How is it December? That seems insane to me. It's almost 2022, and I don't understand how and why time has been going by so fast. 
With that being said, let's get on with the recap. 
Books I Read In November





Movies/TV Shows I Watched In November
I finally finished Pretty Little Liars, and, wow, it was a wild ride. 

I watched season six and part of season seven.


I basically binged all the seasons, and I really liked it! It's not the type of thing I would usually watch, but i enjoyed it [and the costumes? Oh my word, they were amazing].




Events of November
-Thanksgiving! Several family members got to visit our house on Thanksgiving, and it was a really fun day. I also got a five-day weekend, which was great. 
-We also decorated the Christmas tree this month just after Thanksgiving, and that was also really fun.
-I got a little bit of Christmas planning done.
-I also got to go to a bookstore, which was great.
-I started editing one of my books, and finished up a novella I was writing.
-Just normal hobby stuff and school [y'all, I am so close to being done with my math program, so I get an extra week off of math before Christmas break. Yay!
So, how was your month? Which winter holidays do you celebrate, if any? 






Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a good November. And congrats on finishing the novella your writing, and I hope editing goes well for you. :D My November was good, I did NaNoWrimo and got to my goal, and I am excited for the winter holidays. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Aw, thank you! I'm glad your November was good. Hopefully your December is great, too.

      Delete
  2. This was a very cool post, I always love your recap posts ❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good November. I don't do Thanksgiving or even Christmas but I really like we get off work during those holidays. Bookstores are great - I haven't seen one in ages.

    I think I should rewatch Lord of the rings trilogy again - can't recall what happen. Spaceballs is a fun movie. Home Alone is fun but I don't really care much for the sequels.

    Have a happy December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Getting time off from school/work is great. They are! I hadn't been to one in a long time.
      You should! They're good movies. It is. I'm not a fan of the sequels either.
      Thanks! You too.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a good November, I'm glad for that! And you're writing, eeeek, I hope you'll tell us more about that novella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thank you so much. Ooh, I'll be sure to make a post about it sometime.

      Delete
  5. All those books makes me want to get back to my own reading. I have Cemetery Boys but haven't started it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cemetery Boys is great! I think you would like it.

      Delete
  6. I can't believe how far you are into Doctor Who! Glad you're liking it!
    I can't believe this year is almost over either I'm both freaked out and also in unbothered denial about that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've watched so much. I am! It's been so good so far.
      I'm pretty much doing the same thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag