December Recap

 Hi! So, December [and 2021] is over. I'm kind of panicking about it being a new year, but I'm excited for the upcoming year, too.
Books I Read in December






Movies/TV Shows I Watched in December












So, this month I watched a lot of Doctor Who. I'm now watching Peter Capaldi's first season, which I like a lot so far. I also re-watched some Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Anne With An E, and re-watched a few Stranger Things episodes with my mom. I also watched the Christmas episodes of Community and Warehouse 13. 
Events of December
-Christmas! 
It was pretty good this year. I had a two-week break from school where I mostly just relaxed and watched movies. I also decorated a gingerbread house and some Christmas cookies. Some family members came over on Christmas Day, and that was fun. 

-I did some editing at the beginning of the month, and I'm about a third of the way through my first round of edits on my book. 
-I also played quite a bit of video games this month. I got a Switch Lite and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, so I've been playing that a lot.
-Yet again, I did some martial arts. It's been a lot of fun, and I think I'm getting better at it.
-Again, just a lot of relaxing, which is great. 
How was your December? Do you celebrate any December holidays? If so, were they fun? Are you freaking out because 2021's over?








Comments

  1. I can't believe it's 2022 too either! It sounds like you had a good December. :) And you watched The Man Who Invented Christmas! That's one of my favorite movies, what did you think of it? :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so crazy to me that December is already over! I love all the recap posts you do, there so fun 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag