Room Tour 2022

 Hi everyone! I really love room tours, and my sisters and I just finished cleaning/organizing our room, so I decided that now would be a good time to do it. 
This is a collab with my awesome sister, Hailey. Check out her post here,
So, here is what my part of the room looks like circa February 2022. 
This is an overview of my bed. 

Since I share a room, I can close off my bed with this curtain if I want some privacy or am up early/up late and don't want the light to wake up my sisters. Ten-year-old me chose purple fabric with cats, and I still think it looks cool.

Here are all of my stuffed animals, and a painting of a butterfly that I did. 

This is one of my favorite things I own. It's this little board that I made back in 2020 with all my favorite things at the time. It took hours, and is probably the biggest art project I've done in a long time.

Here I have my lamp, my glasses case, my Bible, whatever book I'm currently reading and my Nintendo Switch Lite. 

And then here's where I keep my Kindle, headphones, jewelry box, and then a random jar of lotion that I couldn't find another place for. 

Here is part one of my Funko Pop/action figure shelf. Here we have Willow, Tara and Anya [with her bunny costume from Fear, Itself, which is kind of my favorite thing ever] from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and then Steve and Robin from Stranger Things in their Scoops Ahoy uniforms. 

And then over here we have Giles and Buffy, also from Buffy the Vampire Slayer [I take it back, actually. My favorite thing about this shelf is how Giles towers over everyone], and Max, Joyce and Dustin from Stranger Things. 

This is my spot at the desk. I don't do a lot of arts and crafts, so I pretty much just have my laptop here. 


Over here is where I keep my jackets and bags. The middle hook is mine. 

Here's where I keep my clothes. 

This is my other favorite part of the room: my bookshelf! 

Over here we have my sci-fi/fantasy section [books from left to right: Skyward, Starsight, Cytonic, Rebel Robin, Sweet and Bitter Magic, This Coven Won't Break, Warriors: Meet the Clans, Warriors: Into the Wild, the first two Wings of Fire books, The Witches of Echo Park, and the Percy Jackson series]. 

On this side, I have some Buffy comics, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game, and The Raven Cycle [and, yes, I do have the first book. I'm just lending it to someone else].

Down here I have my woefully small nonfiction and historical fiction section, then my mysteries/thrillers section and my classics section [books from left to right: Build Better Characters, The Downstairs Girl, Stalking Jack the Ripper, Hunting Prince Dracula, The Girls I've Been, Far From You, Anne of Green Gables, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice and Northanger Abbey]. 

Lastly we have my contemporary/romance section, and my library books [books from left to right: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, Leah on the Offbeat, The Miseducation of Cameron Post, Annie on My Mind, Queens of Geek, and the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series]. 

This is my vision board. I did it for a school project and it's kind of hard to explain, but you sort through magazines and glue the pictures you find appealing onto a board. 
This one's my favorite. 
So, that's what my room is like at the moment. I'm quite fond of it. Let's just hope I can manage to keep it organized. 
What does your room look like? What's your favorite part of my room? 




Comments

  1. You're room is so cute! I love the random princess cat photo you found lol, it's hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks amazing. :) Your bookshelf looks beautiful.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My bookshelf is one of my favorite parts of the room.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! The bookshelves took awhile to get right, but I really love how they look.

      Delete
  4. Making collages is so fun! Yours are so cool. I love doing them with my sisters but it's been awhile. Up until these last few years I've shared a room with both my sisters, so the way we organize things is very similar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag