20 Random Facts About Me Tag

 Whenever I get Blogger's Block, I solve that by doing a tag, which is what I'll be doing today. 
I found this tag on Christine's blog. She didn't actually tag me, but I thought it looked like fun, so I'm doing it. 
The Questions
What are three of your hobbies?
Can I just say, thank goodness this question is three of your hobbies, not your three favorite hobbies. 
Well, writing, of course. 
I'll also go with reading and playing sports. 
What is your favorite season?
I like fall. The weather's nice, and there's my birthday and Halloween! 
Heels or sneakers?
Sneakers! I find heels uncomfortable.
Casual or fancy?
Usually, I dress pretty casually. Being fancy is fun for special events or occasionally, but I dress more for comfort than style.


What do you prefer, a birthday party or a girls sleepover?
Just a regular birthday party. Spending the afternoon having a party with a few of my friends and then having the evening to myself sounds nice. 
What do you like blogging about most?
Fictional characters. 
How old are you?
In my teens. 
When is your birthday?
October 28th. 
Do you like the thrill of a roller coaster?
Yes! In my opinion, roller coasters are a lot of fun. 
Do you like watching movies in a theater?
Yes! Going to the movie theater is so fun. I haven't been in forever and I miss it. 
What would be your ideal job in the future?
Full-time writer. That would be great. 
Are you into sports? If so, which ones?
Yes, and lots of them. Martial arts is great, if that counts. In terms of traditional sports I like basketball, soccer, softball and running. 
In a football party, which are you: the one watching the game while shouting if your team scores or the one eating snacks and talking to friends?
Bold of you to assume I'm not both. I'd probably more likely be eating snacks and talking to friends, although I'd be happy doing either. 
Did you play with PlayDough as a kid?
Yes! I mixed all the colors together and made very weird creations. It was a lot of fun. 
What are your favorite clothing stores to shop at?
I mostly get my clothes at thrift stores. The clothes there are cheap and it's a more environmentally-friendly option. 
Are you a bookworm? 
Yes!
Which do you spend more time on, a book or the Internet?
Sadly, the Internet. I'd like to change that, though. 
When did you decide to start blogging?
I've wanted to start blogging since November 2018, but I officially started blogging in May 2019. 
On your honeymoon, where would you rather go: a rustic lodge in the mountains or a sunny beach house?
Both sound great, but I'm gonna go with rustic lodge in the mountains. I think that mountain landscapes are prettier and there are more opportunities for hiking. 
What are five of your favorite movies?
Again, thank goodness this isn't my five favorite movies of all time. 
So, here's a few of my favorite movies.
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle [it's just so funny and the cast is amazing]
Heathers [there's murder and witty dialogue and morally grey characters and Winona Ryder and an awesome musical based off of it. What more do you want from a movie?]
Mean Girls [it's so fetch!].
Edward Scissorhands [it's artsy and stylized and incredibly romantic and sad. Great movie]. 
Legally Blonde [it's just a really fun, cute movie and I've seen it a lot].
So, if you want to do this tag, go ahead. I'd love to see your answers! 

Comments

  1. I loved reading your answers. :) Going to the movie theater is so fun. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is a fun post! I might do it on my own blog if that’s okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to do it if you want! It's a lot of fun.

      Delete
  3. Loved this!
    Also Edward Scissorhands was on the list! I don't know why I've always had such an attachment to it but I remember it just being a huge moment for me when I was a kid so seeing other people sort of freak out about it is just...well you get it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I definitely get it! I think it's a great movie, and I completely get being excited when people have the same favorites as you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag