February Recap

 Hi everyone! I can't believe it's March! How was your February? Mine was really good. 
What I Read in February




What I Watched in February



What I Did in February
-I finished doing edits of a fanfiction I wrote. 
-I had a fun, little Valentine's Day. I didn't do much, but I watched some rom-coms on that day and leading up to it, plus I ate lots of candy. 
-I continued doing martial arts. 
-School, as usual. 
-Oh, and the most exciting news.......I WENT TO SEE HAMILTON!
I didn't actually go to Broadway, but I saw it on tour and it was really fun and the cast did a fantastic job. It was great. 
How was your February? Did you do anything exciting?

Comments

  1. You watched so many good rom coms! SO cool that you got to see Hamilton too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I may have gone a little crazy with the rom-com watching. It was such a fun experience! I loved every second of it!

      Delete
  2. Rom coms especially this February this year just feel perfect.
    Can't believe you got to see Hamilton! I feel like you've answered this before but if you could only see one other musical in person which one would you pick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does.
      I know! It still feels unreal. Ooh, that's a hard one. Maybe Heathers? I like that musical a lot.

      Delete
  3. Loved the book title Bygone Badass Broads!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August Recap

The Fandom Tag

Six Books With LGBTQIA+ Characters That You Should Add to Your TBR