March Muchness Blog Tag

 Hi everyone! 
This month Christine is having a Wonderland-themed blog tag for her 11th blogoversary, and I thought it was fun, so I decided to do it. 
The Questions-----list six impossible things you'd love to do
Ah, you've awakened my imagination-----a dangerous prospect. 
So, here they are. 
#1: Do A Collab Video with My Favorite YouTuber
This one is the least impossible of the ones on here, since I've contemplated starting a YouTube channel before, but it's highly unlikely, since I doubt I'll ever become YouTube-famous, but, if this ever happened, I think it will be fun. 
#2: Become a Mermaid For A Day
I've always loved mermaids and I love the water, so I think this would be so fun----almost definitely impossible but fun to imagine. 
#3: Get Sucked Into The Worlds Of My Favorite Books/Movies/Shows For A Day
This would also be soooo fun. 
Well, as long as I don't die. 
#4: Meet My Favorite Celebrity
Again, not impossible, but unlikely. 
#5: Have A Princess-Bride Level Swordfight
Again, assuming nobody dies, this seems like it would be fun. 
#6: Attend An Actual Ball
Again, not totally impossible, but I want to wear a full-on princess dress and attend a fancy ball. 
What's a topic that grows curiouser and curiouser the more you studied it?
I feel like everything does? Pretty much everything is weird in some way. 
Recently I've gotten way more into learning more about costume design, cinamatography and the overall aesthetics of films more and it's such an interesting topic, and I think that the way that costume designers and the hair/makeup team can express characters through the way they dress and the way that people can use the scenery to describe part of the story. It's such a fascinating element to film and I wish more people knew about [well, people that I talk to. I'm sure my fellow film nerds know a lot about it]. 
If you could invite three fictional characters to a tea party, who would you choose?
Oooh, this is a fun question. 
I'd like to invite the 11th doctor from Doctor Who because he's just such a fun, interesting, chaotic character. 
Also, I kind of want to invite Luna Lovegood, because she's just a precious human being and would be very interesting to talk to. 
I also really want to invite any of the phantoms from Julie and the Phantoms.
Clearly the theme I have chosen for this tea party is pure chaos. 
Which Wonderland character do you feel you're the most like?
Ooh, that's a hard one, It's been awhile since I've read the book/watched the movie. 
Well, I always lose track of time and end up running late, so I relate to the White Rabbit in that way. 
If you could drink a magic potion that changed one thing about you what would it be?
I'd like a potion that makes me just a nicer person. I try to be a good person, but I fail a lot and I would like to be a better person overall. 
How IS a raven like a writing desk?
Both have the letter 'R' in them. 
If you were to make an enemy of Father time, what time of the day would you like to repeat? 
Probably the afternoon. I'm not a big fan of the dark and, where I live, it's super cold, and that's the warmest time of the day, plus I just like it for whatever reason. 
If you fell down a rabbit hole, what would the land you pop into look like?
Um.......somewhere very whimsical and peaceful and warm with lots of new places to explore. 
I'd like to be able to travel in a spaceship but where I travel to fantasy worlds with mermaids and elves and fairies and all that.
If you could have the body of one type of creature and the head of another [for example, the Mock Turtle has the body of a turtle and the head of a calf], what would that combination be and why?
I'd be a cat-bat. Head of a cat, body of a bat, because then I could fly and I'd be part cat [also, why not?],
 Have you ever read or written anything stylistically close to Wonderland?
Not really. I wrote something that had some Wonderland-ish themes because it was all about an ordinary girl in a very extraordinary, whimsical world. Also, I'm imagining a spinoff for the book series I'm currently writing which has a similar whimsical theme. 
I don't think I've READ anything close to Alice in Wonderland. 
If you could be either as tall as a tree for an hour or as small as a mouse for an hour, which would you choose and what would you do?
I'd rather be as small as a mouse because I think it would be so cool to see the world through the eyes of something so tiny. Also, the idea of being as tall as a tree TERRIFIES me. I feel like I would trip and accidentally destroy everything. 
If you could give your younger or future self one piece of Very Good Advice, what would it be?
I'd tell my younger self to try new things more often. Most of the time it turns out to be fun, and, if it's not, having the experience is usually good. 
This was a super fun tag and I enjoy doing it. Thanks Christine! You all should definitely check out her blog. 



Comments

  1. The 11th doctor would be a blast to have at a tea party. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ah, you've awakened my imagination-----a dangerous prospect." SAME. XD

    Having a Princess Bride-level sword fight is such a goal for me, too! That or Pirates of the Caribbean. Just give me a sword. XD I went paddle boarding the other day and felt like such a natural when it comes to water, I would love to be a mermaid, too.

    I want to go to that tea party! And see Reggie...kiss a tea sandwich? But maybe he doesn't like them as much as meatball sandwiches. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.
      That would be so epic! Same! I always feel like I belong in the water.
      That would be so great. Maybe it just being a sandwich is enough.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag