Springtime Asks Tag

 Ivy tagged me for this. Thank you for tagging me!
The Questions
April-what's your favorite time of the year?
Weather wise, I like fall. I like the weather and some of my favorite holidays are in the fall. I also like summer, but that could just be because there's no school then. 
Apples-Favorite Fruit
I like bananas and most type of berries----blueberries, raspberries, blackberries. 
Bees-what's your go-to spring outfit?
A sundress with a long-sleeved shirt and tights underneath. 
Blossom-what's your favorite flower?
 I like sunflowers, snapdragons and tulips. 
Bubbles-do you like bubble tea?
I've never tried it. 
Changes-what signals the changing of the seasons to you?
Difference in weather. Usually it's snow melting for me.
Collegiate-did you go to or are you going to university? What are you or did you study?
I haven't been to college, but I'd like to go. I think I'd like to major in English and maybe minor in film studies. 
Comfort-who is your go-to comfort character?
Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer because she's just so sweet. 
Cream-do you wear makeup?
Sometimes. I'm fine wearing makeup and I'm fine going without it. I think of it as more of an artistic expression than as something to make me look better, so I only really wear it if I have a cool idea for a makeup look.
Crush-any irl or online crushes?
Ooh, there's a lot. Eliza Dushku as Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one. She's not always a great person, but she's gorgeous. 
Daffodil-do you like to garden?
I mean, I don't dislike gardening, but it's not one of my major hobbies. 
Daisy-do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?
Yes! Two cats----Spicy and Oreo and three dogs----Luna, Titan and Rocky. I'd love to have more, though. Maybe a rabbit? Or guinea pigs? Or another cat?
Exciting-ideal type of unplanned adventure?
A spontaneous road trip to an amusement park would be fun. So would a surprise trip to Comic Con.
Favorites-what's your favorite show, movie and book? 
My current favorite show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer,  my current favorite movie is Heathers and my current favorite book is either Good Omens or Great ot Nothing. 
Flowers-what's the nicest thing someone has surprised you with? 
One time my sister did my chores for me and that was really nice. 
Fun Facts-what's something people would never guess about you?
Ummm, I'm kind of into true crime. Is that surprising? 
Grass-do you get hay fever or allergies?
Nope. 
Hobby-what hobbies do you have or want to get into?
Reading, writing, watching movies, playing video games, most sports and anything outdoorsy are my main hobbies. I'd like to get into Dungeons and Dragons, but I'm pretty busy at the moment. I'd also like to get more into dancing and maybe take some dance classes. I'd also like to get better at sewing [I can do it a little bit, but I'd like to get better].
Holiday-favorite springtime holiday?
Easter. 
Introspective-what's one thing you would've done differently in your life?
Try more new things before COVID.
Jam-favorite thing to bake?
Sugar cookies at Christmas time. 
Lemons-what's your favorite type of dessert? 
Brownies or cookies. 
Light-night owl or early bird?
Early bird. 
Love-what's your love language? 
Physical touch. 
Matcha-what's your go-to coffee/tea order for this time of year?
I don't really drink coffee/tea. 
Meadow-do you prefer the beach or the woods?
I like both, but the beach is less scary so beach. 
Money-what would you do with your life if money was no object? 
I don't know. Buy the things I want sooner, I guess. 
Music-what's been on repeat lately?
Levitating by Dua Lipa. 
New-what would you do if you won the lottery?
Use it to go to college, buy a good house and probably some books, too.
Ocean-what's your favorite sea creature?
I think jelly fish are cool.
On/Off- What are your biggest turn-ons and turn-offs?
Turn Ons: Intelligence, compassion, passionate, and for whatever reason dorkiness/awkwardness is cute to me.
Turn Offs: An overtly ''tough'' attitude, rudeness, bigotry. 
Partner-describe your ideal partner?
Someone who's kind and loyal, but can stand up for themself when needed. Them being into some of my fandoms would be cool, too.
Past-what advice or wisdom would you bestow on your younger self?
Try not to be so anxious and focused on routines and take more risks. 
Persona-what's your mbti? Your Enneagram type?
I'm an INFP and an enneagram 4.
Picnic-describe your ideal spring afternoon?
I'd probably spend some time outside, do some writing or blogging and read. 
Pride-what is something you're proud of
Finishing writing my first novel. 
Quaint-do you prefer the city, countryside or suburbs?
Countrysides are prettier, but cities are more convieniant, so I like both of those. 
Rain-what's your favorite type of spring weather?
Sunny and warm. 
Recommendations-do you have any fanfic recommendations?
You know I do. I read wayyyy too much fanfiction. At the moment I really like "A Realist Analysis of Relative Gain in the Context of Westerburg High" by Comrade Granite .

Sage-what life advice would you give to someone younger?
Don't pretend to be someone you aren't or pretend that you like or dislike something you don't to impress someone because it will just make you miserable. 
Stars-are you into astrology? If so, what's your sun, moon and rising signs?
I'm not really into astrology, but  believe I'm a Scorpio. 
Striking-what's your favorite color?
Definitely purple. 
Status-what's your relationship status?
Single. 
Thrill-what is one thing you're looking forward to?
My next track meet. I had to miss the last two because I was sick, so I'm really looking forward to the next one. 
Touch-do you like hugs?
Sometimes. If it's from someone I know well and am comfortable with, then yes. 
If not, then no. 
Travel-if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Italy because it's just so pretty. Scotland would be cool, too. 
Universe-do you think there's other life out there or are we alone in the universe?
Oh, there's definitely more out there. The universe is so huge that I can't imagine that Earth is the only place with life. 
Vernacular-what language do you wish you could speak or want to learn?
I'd like to learn Japanese at some point.
Warning-what would your warning label say?
Warning-Prone to random doses of fangirling.
You-what's one thing you like about yourself? One thing you dislike about yourself?
I like my creativity and uniqueness. I dislike my temper. 
Youth-do you feel your age?
In some ways, yes, but in some ways, I feel older than I am and in some ways I feel younger than I am.
Zoo-what's your favorite animal?
Cats! 100% cats. 


I tag anyone who likes spring and wants to do this tag. 



Comments

  1. I don't know why your answer to 'what would you do in your life if money were no object?' made me laugh so much. True though XD
    Loved hearing all your answers but that one was my favourite. Never change it.
    Hugs are so weird, right? I've just always been naturally suspicious and very uncomfortable with hugs but then there's a couple people who I actually don't mind it and I'm not as bothered as I used to be about it.
    Japanese would be cool.
    Cats are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD. Thanks.
      Right? Yeah, same for me. I hate the feeling of having to hug someone, but I don't mind it if I want to hug them, you know?
      Right. I really want to learn to speak it at some point.
      They are!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing all the Buffy esque answers. I want to learn Japanese too, so I won't need my anime's subbed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag