3-Year-Blogoversary Q&A

Hi! 
So, I was going to do a Q&A video, but the lighting was really terrible and it's going to be cloudy/rainy for the rest of the week, and I don't want to get this up too late. I'll do a video at some point, I promise.
So! Let's get started.
Skye's Questions
What's something you really want to do this spring?
I'd love to do some hiking this spring! I haven't gone hiking in about a year, and I'd love to go again and try out some new trails. I'd also love to do some more painting, since it's something I think is really fun.
Favorite season?
I don't think I have a concrete favorite season. I think of a reason for one, and then I change my mind and it's another. Maybe fall? I love fall weather, and my birthday and Halloween are both in fall.
Favorite trope?
I adore the found family trope! There's something so fun about characters with wildly contrasting personalities finding families with each other.
Also, I love slow burn romances! Just two characters slowly falling in love with each other without realizing it, then realizing it but not noticing the other feels the same way, and then eventually realizing that they're both in love. It's just perfect.
Quinley's Questions
Do you have a favorite singer?
I'm assuming that you mean solo singer, so I won't be answering with someone in a band.
Um, probably Halsey. I like a lot of her music. I also like Taylor Swift.
Who is your favorite fictional character?
You expect me to pick one? I don't have an all-time favorite character. I like too many. 
My reaction to being asked this question.
Well, I like most of the characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I like most of Jane Austen's characters, I like most of the characters from Heathers, I like Jo from Little Women, I like the 10th Doctor, the 11th Doctor and a few companions [Rose, Donna, Amy, Jack, Martha]. Basically, way too many. 
What is your Hogwarts house?
I'm either a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw. Which one I relate to more depends on the day. At the moment, I feel more like a Ravenclaw.
What is your favorite book or book series?
Uhhhhhh....too many. Like I mentioned in the Springtime Asks Tag, I like Great or Nothing at the moment.
Who is your least favorite fictional character?
Everyone from Hush, Hush, but Patch is the worst.
He's abusive and sexually harasses the main character, plus he's so poorly written. Also, I hate his name.
Blog Dad's Questions
Which Middle Earth race would you be?
Um, maybe an elf or a hobbit.
You're making a music super group of all time [can include dead people]. Who's in your group? What's the name of your group?
I have no idea what I'd name it, since I'm terrible at naming things. 
I'm just going to, like, combine the cast of Hamilton with the cast of Julie and the Phantoms.
What animal would you want to be able to transform into?
Probably a cat of some kind.
What fantasy creature would you be?
I have no idea, but a girl I know said I'd be a hippocampus, so let's go with that.
Ideal vacation would be where, with who and doing what?
Ummm, probably somewhere in Europe---maybe Italy with friends and family. And idk what I'd do. Just sightseeing.
Elizabeth's Questions
Have you ever had a weird or unexplained experience?
Not really. My life is pretty boring.
Is there a specific thing you want to add into a story?
I've always wanted to have someone who can see ghosts, but doesn't know they can see ghosts in a story.
If you could wander into any classic children's story what would it be?
Probably Alice in Wonderland because it's wild and whimsical.
What is the last song lyric or something that hit you hard?
''I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be''
-Nightmare, Halsey
And that's all the questions. Thank you so much for asking questions! 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. :) Wonderland would be such a fun place to visit.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been so sporadic when it comes to blogging and wasn't able to ask you questions! Your answers were fun to read, anyway.

    Found family and slow burn are superior.

    Hamilton + Julie and the Phantoms should totally be a thing.

    Being in Alice in Wonderland would be so cool! Have you seen the newer movie versions?

    Happy late blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally fine! I get being busy.
      Yes, they're some of the best tropes, in my opinion.
      It should! We need to get on that immediately.
      I haven't, but I should. I've heard they're very good.
      Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag