April Recap

 I can't believe that April is already over! That's crazy! Anyway, here's my recap. 
What I Read In April



What I Watched in April

Seasons Four and Five

Season Four
What I Did in April
Honestly, April felt like a blur. I was super busy. 
-I was mostly busy with track. We have practice for about two hours Monday through Thursday, and then we usually have a meet [which can last up to eight hours-ish] on Friday or Saturday or both. It's fun, but definitely means I have less time for blogging. 
-I was also super busy with school. 
-Plus, my family also has a puppy so I spent a lot of time looking after him. 
-I also got to do some martial arts this month, and that's been fun. 
-And I've gotten in some writing. It's not going amazingly, but at least I'm writing.
-I also got sick this month, which was not fun, but it's over now, so yay. 
So, that was my month. 
How was your April? 

Comments

  1. Sounds you had an awesome April, I hope you have a wonderful May, McKayla. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thank you! I hope yours is good, too.

      Delete
  2. Is the Unicorns book a collection of folklore? or is it a novel?
    Glad you're feeling better! I got sick too in April and it was not fun.
    Sounds like you had a good (but busy!) April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a book about the history of how unicorns have been portrayed in mythology and pop culture.
      Thanks! Ugh, being sick is the worst.
      I did!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag