10 Fictional Characters Whose Sense of Style I Adore

 Hello! 
So, lately, I've been really interested in doing fashion posts lately, and I thought it would be fun for you to see the top ten characters who's wardrobes I would raid. 
#1: Brittany, Glee
My favorite thing about Brittany is how she can wear the most random things and make them look good. Some of her outfits are a little too out there, even for me, but I love her kind of quirky, cutesy sense of style. 








#2: Jules, Euphoria
So, tiny confession here: I have never actually seen Euphoria. Still, I adore most of the Euphoria fashion, especially everything Jules wears. I love all the bright colors, unique makeup and outfit combinations, and her kind of girly-meets-edgy style. Also, a lot of her outfits are very anime-inspired, which I think is very cool. 







#3: Hanna, Pretty Little Liars


Truth be told, the styling on PLL is kind of a mixed bag. Some of the outfits are amazing, others are terrible. I think that Hanna's style was my favorite, though [especially in Season One and Two]. Spencer's outfits are also cute, but her outfits are more business casual, and Hanna's ultra-girly girl outfits are closer to what I would actually wear. 
#4: Cheryl, Riverdale
Riverdale is absolutely insane and I stopped watching it seasons ago, but some of the styling is great. Especially Cheryl's style. I love her uber-glamorous style, Can I just lounge around my house in heels and red lipstick?










#5: Paige, Charmed
Some of the clothes on Charmed are cute and others are just straight-up weird [anyone remember Prue's weird fuzzy top?], but I like most of Paige's clothes. They're kind of bright and youthful and I love all of the dresses, bright colors, ruffles and crop tops





#6: Cher, Clueless






I really like Cher's sense of style! It's very high-fashion [actually, a lot of these are. I guess I have expensive taste], and very preppy and put-together. Some of her outfits are more glamorous, and some of them are more cute, but I really love all of them. The yellow plaid outfit is iconic, but the pink sweater one might be my favorite.
#7: Lexi, Euphoria
You can blame ModernGurlz for my Euphoria outfit obsession [seriously, I know so much about so many shows and movies that I've never seen because of that channel]. Like Cher, her style is kind of preppy and almost vintage-ish. I really love her rainbow shirt, but her argyle sweater and blue hair ribbon combo is adorable. Also, I love her red lipstick.
#8: Abby, NCIS
I used to watch NCIS A LOT, but I got bored of it after about six seasons, but I have some friends who are super into it, so I started re-watching some episodes, and I forgot how good her style was! First of all, she wears lots of platform shoes, which are some of my favorite styles of shoes, and I love her pigtails and all of her dark lipstick and dark clothing with skulls. Most of what I wear is bright and pastel-y. but I have a gothic, edgy side as well, and I think how much I love her outfits kind of expresses that. 







#9: Aria, Pretty Little Liars
I have mixed opinions on Aria's style. It's kind of vintage and very artsy and funky. When it's good, it looks great----especially her style in season one and two where it's feminine, but also edgy. I also love her pink streaks in flashbacks and all her huge earrings. 





#10: Cassandra, The Librarians
I love Cassandra's sense of style! It's very bright and very quirky and unique and a little bit preppy, and I love it. Bright colors---especially purple look so good on her.










So, that's my list. Let me know who has your favorite style out of these. Which fictional characters would you dress like?

Comments

  1. Out of the ones you mentioned, I love Cassandra's outfits from The Librarians. :D
    For me, I would probably wear clothes similar to what Sherlock would wear from Sherlock or what David Tennant's Doctor would wear, I just like the jackets they wear.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her outfits, too! Her clothes are so colorful.
      Ooh, that's cool.

      Delete
  2. Great blog post! I feel like Brittany and Cassandra's style fit your aesthetic very well ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, that's probably the closest to how I usually dress.

      Delete
  3. Cher is a style LEGEND! The yellow plaid is iconic. She's the only one of these I've seen, but I think Abby's rock, too! I also feel like mine is closest to Aria's. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! Ooh, Aria's style is really cute. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube Videos That Make Me Happy

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag