Another Awards Post

 Hey everyone! So, today I wanted to do an easier post, so I thought I'd do some tags. Let's get into it.
First up is the Liebster Award.
The Questions
What's your favorite kind of tea?
I don't drink very much tea, but I had mint tea one time and I liked that. 
What's your favorite theme song?
The Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme song! 
If given a free ticket, which country would you choose to visit and why?
Maybe Scotland? It's so pretty there. England and Italy seem nice, too.
What is one thing you wish people knew about you?
This is such a hard question. I've been puzzling over it for ten minutes. I guess I would say that just because I need time away from people doesn't mean I don't like them. I need some time to myself, and, if I don't, I tend to get annoyed with everyone. So, if I need to step away from people for a few minutes, it's not because I don't like them. 
What is your most prized possession?
It's not a thing, but any of the novels that I've finished. I adore them. I also have a pair of electric blue rollerskates with light-up wheels and those are also pretty great. 
What are three of your main goals in life?
1: Publish at least one book. I've wanted to be a published author for a long, long time, and the more books I can publish, the better. 
2: Adopt some foster animals. For at least a few years, I've wanted to foster or adopt some animals----mostly cats, but maybe dogs, rabbits or guinea pigs, too. I'd just like to give some animals a chance at a better life.
3: Make a difference. I'd love to do something big to help people or change the world for the better, even if it's just a tiny bit.
Also, I'd love to do more traveling. 
How did you pick your blog name?
I think I've told this story before, but, at the time, I was convinced that I'd be an actress on Broadway, and the term for someone who can act, sing and dance is a triple threat. Hence my blog name. 
What's your favorite post you've ever written?
Oh, that's hard. I love my Tribute to Winona Ryder post, and I have no idea why, but I think it's one of my favorites. I also like my post where I give Buffy characters 2022 aesthetics.
If you won the lottery, what'd be the first thing you'd buy?
Books. Definitely more books. Also, more cats. 
Who is your role model?
I don't know if I have a specific role model. Especially with public figures, since their public persona can be so different than their real personalities. With that being said, I look up to lots of strong, independent women who've had successful careers and have been able to help people and/or animals. Rachel Oates is someone I look up to at the moment. I love how she uses her platform to spread awareness about social issues, as well as educating people about different topics she cares about. 
Alright, here's the second award, which I think is another Liebster Award. 
Do you enjoy classics or do you think they're boring or overrated?
It depends on the book. I've read quite a few classics, and I think some of them are good and some of them are overrated. Again, it depends on the book. Some I think are very good, some are good, but just not my thing and some I just think are bad. 
Do you prefer to write/read in the first person or third person?
I like both, but I prefer first person because I think it's more intimate. 
How often do you use personal experiences to make your writing more authentic? Do you actively seek out new experiences to heighten your stories?
I use personal experiences a lot in my writing. Writing is something I kind of use to sort of work through my own problems and feelings. Not always, but sometimes. 
Do you listen to music while you write? If so, is there a specific genre you prefer?
Yeah, I listen to music while I write. What genre it is really depends on the story and what mood I'm in. 
What is the strangest place you've ever found inspiration?
I don't know if I've ever found inspiration in a particularly strange place. I tend to find them in more 'usual' places like music, movies, nature, other books, etc. 
What are your top three favorite quotes from a book, movie or show?
You must always have faith in people, but, more importantly, you must always have faith in yourself-Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future-Galadriel, Lord of the Rings
You shouldn't like things just because people tell you to-Jonathan Byers, Stranger Things
Do you generally like your characters? Have you ever met one that you didn't like?
I like most of the characters that I've written. Usually I end up caring about my main characters. I've hated some of my villains, though.
What's your favorite movie from a storytelling perspective?
Ooh, that's hard. I love so many movies. At the moment, I really like Heathers. I love the dark comedy aspects, the acting is great, the costume design is flawless and the characters are all interesting. 
Do you let anyone read your work[s] in progress or do they have to prove themselves worthy before anyone can get a peek?
I definitely don't let anyone read my WIPs before they've been heavily edited and I think they're decent enough to be read by anyone except me. 
Who is your favorite author that not many people have heard of?
Jessica Spotswood! Her books are fun to read and I like her writing style.
On average, how many books do you read per year?
Somewhere between 50 and 70 per year. I read a lot, but I do tend to go through reading slumps.  
And here is the last Liebster Award.
Do you believe in luck?
Maybe? I believe in miracles, but I'm not sure if I believe in luck. 
Do you want any tattoos?
Yeah. I'm a bit scared of needles, but I have a few tattoo ideas, and I love the idea of having something that means a lot to me permanently on my skin. 
Do you want to be a parent?
I don't know. I've never had a strong desire to have kids, but I've also never been sure that I don't want kids. I'll have to wait and see, I guess.
Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have two wonderful sisters. 
What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a detective when I was really little, and, after that, I wanted to be an actress.
What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I was Veronica from Heathers last year, and I think it's the best costume I've ever had.
What school subject are you best at?
English. I'm good at writing and reading.
Do you have any nicknames?
Not really. 
What song is stuck in your head?
The ''Chrissy Wake Up'' song. 
How was your day?
It was fine. Not great, but not bad.
So, that's the post. Let me know what your answers to these questions would be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Fictional Characters I Relate To

The Fictional Character Tag

Ten Things Of Ten Things Tag